BY CONAIR #12 in Grooming Tools

Carlos P.
Pretty good.for beard maintenance and scaping. Really gentle on the face and works wonders
Linh H.
Glendale, AZ
My dad loves this when I bought it for him for his birthday. He absolutely love it, he said that it is a very close shave for him.
Toni S.
Wasco, CA
My husband bought his last Christmas and he LOVES it! It works great and doesn't take up too much room!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
My husband uses this and he really likes it. Seems super easy to use and was pretty inexpensive!
Carrie C.
Got this for my husband and he loved it.. He uses it for shaving his face and it does well for him!
Deanna M.
This would be a perfect gift for my bf he needs a new set and I feel that this is perfect.
Rebecca F.
Wilmer, AL
I bought this for husband and he loves it he travels a lot so it's easy for him to take on the road.
Karima M.
Jacksonville, FL
Bought a similar one years ago. It was a good store brand but have since moved on to more professional barber brand
Joanne S.
This products amazing. actually i used this to my dogs when i give them a hair cut. it works well
Wïssam L.
I got this electric groomer as a gift from my mom. Thinking that I would never use it I tucked it away for months until one day I had non of my everyday razors left. I decided to give it a try since it was what I had handy. I couldn't believe how great it worked, especially on sensitive areas that my usual razor often would knick me on. I had never used electric razors or groomers, but after trying the Remington body & bikini groomer and realizing how helpful it was and how great it worked, ive been much more open to trying similar things. Remington so far has been the best brand in electric razors that I have had the opportunity of trying so far!
shananne c.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you like this product
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
How much is this grooming kit?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this worth the money?