Conair Gel Grips® Vent Brush

Conair® Gel Grips® brushes feature soft gel handles that conform to the shape of your hand for easy brushing. The Vent Brush is ideal for blow-dry styling, featuring vents that allow more airflow from your blow-dryer to reach hair for faster results. Ball-tipped bristles will not pull or snag hair.

Is this brush good as a datangler?
I want to try this conaie hair brush but is it strong and durable?
Start your review of Conair Gel Grips® Vent Brush!
Product Highlights
I have long hair and it would break my hear and tangle it more but my sister has short hair and worked great with her.in reviews
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,255 reviews
Conair Gel Grips® Vent Brush uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just bought GiGi a new brush, so cute and affordable! #brush #babyhair #hair #cute #purple #shopping #trend love this brand.
Katie A.
Boxford, MA
These brushes are amazing! I've always used them. Great price too, always have a few lying around!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abbi B.
Wolcott, IN
I would give this 0 stars if I could. It is HORRIBLE on the hair and it does nothing but cause breakage. You can barely get it through your hair at all, even with detangler. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Maria B.
Holbrook, NY
Conair Gel Grips® Vent Brush uploaded by Maria B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a good brand, it’s cheaper. They have a different styles. A good quality for hairbrush. I purchased in a supermarket.
Amy M.
Fitchburg
This is not o let my favorite hair brush, I often catch my husband using it because he also loves it. The handle is soft, but still lets you have a firm grip. The brush is gentle on hair, but still gets all the tangoes out. These brushes also last forever! This brush is a great product for the price and I highly recommend it!
Angelique P.
Elm Mott, TX
Unlike a lot of brushes I have tried this brush has worked very well for my long thick hair. It gets the tangles out of my hair and doesnt hurt like other brushes I have tried. Also the pice is great for this product because most the time it comes with 2 brushes.
Crystal J.
2,250 reviews
I love Conair brushes that cost a decent amount of money that I want to pay for tree brush but they work well and last for a long time
Shelby P.
The brush I use every day. Bits of the handle are coming off but the brush works nicely, works better than some of the brushes I've had in the past
Amanda L.
I always use this brand of brush everytime I brush my hair and in totally satisfied I love the bristles and it doesn't pull my hair out
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
I SWEAR BY THESE BRUSHES!!!! I have coarse, mixed hair and it's pain free and tear free.