Conair Gel Grips® Paddle Brush

Conair® Gel Grips® brushes feature soft-gel handles that conform to the shape of your hand for easy brushing. The Paddle Brush is great for thick textures – use it to gently detangle wet or dry hair. The flexible cushion base offers stress-free brushing, and the ball-tipped bristles won’t pull or snag hair.

Is this harsh on your scalp?
Is this a good hair brush?
It seems that the brush is good I had to buy it to try my luck
Start your review of Conair Gel Grips® Paddle Brush!
Katie S.
I had bought this a little while ago now because I had been using one of the wide toothed shower combs for my hair for years and someone suggested trying a brush since my hair had gotten longer so I picked up one of these because I thought the gel grip handle was cool lol. Its an alright brush. Works well doesn't pull. Its easy to use I dont have to struggle with it. But I just dont like the way brushes make my hair feel. It gets super flat. And more hair falls out using a brush then with a wide toothed comb. Just my personal preference. This brush has a good price and it is durable. If you like a firm bristle brush this is a good option.
maria J.
This brush is great for detangling my hair right after the shower it’s easy to work with
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This hairbrush is alright i just kinda have a problem with the bubble thing popping out after a while i really dont like that
cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Conair Gel Grips® Paddle Brush uploaded by cindy D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm very glad I bought this brush, I have it in pink. First thing I fell in love with was the gel cushion handle. I would improve by adding something to the bottom of the bristles to clean up my hair.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I used to have a brush like this, but the gel handle broke and the gel got all over the place! Other than that, this is a nice brush. I like how large it is and it brushes out my tangled very quickly. It’s also fairly gentle, which is nice.
Purnima  D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love this brush and feels great on my hair! I have soft wavey hair. It’s great to use. I am very satisfied and I love this so much and is very affordable.
Rachelle  R.
Albuquerque, NM
Conair Gel Grips® Paddle Brush uploaded by Rachelle  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this brush. It is great for detangling hair and the gel handle makes it easy to use I like it #mastergroomerbadge
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I have this brush and I love it. It goes so easily through my hair and I use it on my daughter's hair. I will be a repeat customer.
Glory M.
snellville, GA
Had this comb my entire life it feels like. It makes it so easy to untangle my curly hair. If you have thick or tight curly hair I'd probably suggest a different route.
Vickie  P.
Blairs, VA
The brush works but when you have thick long hair you're bound to destroy any brush. Or at least that's my experience.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...