BY CONAIR #50 in Clothing Irons & Steamers

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Save time and money by steam cleaning your clothes right at home. This powerful model provides 90 minutes of high velocity steam and features a new "burst-of-steam" feature that helps clean and deodorize clothes and other fabrics. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda H.
Wentzville, MO
I bought this after I borrowed one like it from my mom to steam curtain, I ended up LOVING it!! I ordered mine the next day. It works great on clothes too. I hope I never have to get my ironing board out again.