BY CONAIR

Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I keep this in my dog grooming kit. It’s cordless and palm sized so I can hide it behind my back and sneak up to shave their noses. They don’t last long, but are affordable.
Callie C.
This trimmer is just OK. It does it's job, but it isn't very powerful (obviously for its size) and it doesn't trim as closely as normal sizes do. It's nice and handy to just trim up a neckline quick on the go when you may not have access to power outlets.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Husband love this. It's super affordable, gives him a nice close shave, and doesn't produce as much issues with razor burn. He would give it a huge thumbs up for sure. Highly recommend this razor to all!
nicole g.
bought this for my brother and he loves it. he has short thick hair and it does the job. he uses it mainly to clean up in between haircuts. it was effective for the price. its not perfect. i bought it online on amazon. overall it was pretty good. if i broke i would buy another
Teresa R.
Savannah, GA
This trimmer works pretty good and is an affordable price. I use it on my husbands back in the summer time because he doesn't like all the hair and it scratches him Often we wonder why god gave him so much hair. If you want your hair removed at an affordable price, this is the product to buy.
Julie F.
Bloomington, IL
I bought these hoping it would better than the last one I bought by a different copay and I was right! It is great! I use it weekly and I have yet to have any issues! It's perfect.
Paige N.
Greenville, NC
I really enjoy this product. It's small so I am able to take it wherever with me. It's very easy to use and I use it at least once a week. It is very effective and gets rid of all my body hair that it needs to
Rebeca B.
Zebulon, NC
This product is great! I used it before on my dad and he liked it so much! And the price is so worth it. I would so recommend this to anyone who does trimming as a routine.
Omallie B.
Green Bay
I use this trimmer all the time! It works best in between trips to the barber shop. It was affordable when I purchased it at WalMart a couple of years ago. It has met my expectations and gets the job done every time. I would for sure buy this product again!
Angela C.
Butler, PA
Use to shave the side of my head, worked pretty good. Easy to use and clean up. Very affordable if purchased at Walmart. I use once about every 3 weeks to keep my hair looking neat. Bought as a replacement for an old set, this one works a lot better.
Kendra J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you like this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can you use this to trim hair or it just for beards?
shananne c.