Conair for Men All-In-One Beard and Mustache Trimmer uploaded by Adrimar C.Conair for Men All-In-One Beard and Mustache Trimmer uploaded by Adrimar C.Conair for Men All-In-One Beard and Mustache Trimmer uploaded by Natalie G.

BY CONAIR #29 in Trimmers & Clippers

The Conair for Men All-in-One Beard and Mustache Trimmer provides ultra-close styling and precision beard and mustache trimming for men who want a smooth, clean-cut look. This all-in-one beard and mustache trimmer features a 5-position taper control comb and 3 all-purpose combs for detailed trimmer. It is rechargeable so you can use it corded or cordless for easy maneuvering. It is ergonomically designed with a comfortable rubber grip handle for prolonged use. The Conair for Men All-in-One Beard and Mustache Trimmer is the perfect tool for all of your grooming needs. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
This is a must have item on my husbands Christmas list! He loves the combination trimmer and is always in need of a new one when he uses it so much! This is affordable and it makes his day! Always satisfying!
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
This is something I don't personally use, but my man does. He's constantly perfecting his beard. :) I think he loves this tool. Now all they have to create is something to catch all the shaven hairs in as you shave! I'm sure he'd buy it again in the future.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
My husband has similar like this he really love it. I been seeing him trimming his out hair. He still have it in cabinet he will buy it after others not work. It's pricey but it takes a while before broke
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This was nice at first and worked pretty good but after a few months it had to stay on the charger always and it would end up dying before you could finish. It also would bog down in thicker hair. I wouldn't buy this particular trimmer again.
Autumn C.
Beloit, WI
I know this is for guys and my boyfriend has this one for his beard but I use it all the time for in between my eye brows and it works great! He also loves it and has had it for years still works great and have had no issues
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
To be honest, I use my boyfriends trimmer on my bikini line. It's so much easier that trying to shave in the shower and this way I don't get those uncomfortable razor bumps. I clean it and he uses it on his neck and to clean up his beard.
Hannah W.
Spokane, WA
Bought this for my fiancee and he loves it! so quick and easy to use and for what it does its a steal of a price, I considered buying a high end one but so happy I didn't because this was exactly what he needed!nI would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs it all gone or just a touch up
Melissa B.
Macomb, Mi
Well my husband ueses it every day so it must be good because if it wasn't belive me he would not use it and et me know about it it's a little pricey but worth thr money would recommend it to other women to get it for there hubbys
Theresa B.
Grantsville
Actually taking my husbands trimmer works very well. It will remove unwanted body hair and it does it quickly. It can get to hard to reach places without snagging or pulling on long hair. Ouch!
Alma L.
I bought this one for my husband. I trim his hair.(I'm not a pro) So far it's been good. No too noisy. I really like it. If I had to buy another one definitely it would be the same
Bryce P.
Chemainus
I am guessing it has different guards to allow for trimming at different lengths? If so how many different guards and does it have a case or anything to keep it from losing guards?