BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Ana A.
Miami
Este es mi secador por excelencia, liviano, potente, lo uso a diario ya que no salgo de casa con mi cabello mojado.
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
To me a blow dryer is a blow dryer. as long as it doesn't eat my hair and it dries my hair I'm good. This Conair blow dryer does a little more. It does not eat my hair and it dries my hair pretty fast. Not only that it folds up for easy storage! I love that, it means it takes up less space! It also has different settings so you can adjust the way you want to dry your hair. Great blow dryer!
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Conair is the only brand Hair dryer I have ever used. It has always and continues to do the job for me when it comes to getting my hair dry in a quick time.
Brittney M.
For the price and what it does. I am not going to go spent a lot of money on a blow dryer. I think the one I got was 10 dollar from walmart and it works amazing. Does what it need to do to get my hair dye and I couldn't complain
maira f.
Los angeles, CA
Ideal para secar tu cabello cuando tienes una salida importante y no tienes tiempo de dejar cecar solo ademas se presta para k no tengas k usar muy caliente y no maltrates tu cabello
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
Conair is a great brand. These blow dryers do their job. They do not overheat and do not leave a nasty burnt hair smell like some. They are also pretty inexpensive
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
I use this almost every other day. After my shower I use it to dry my hair up fast. I ha e straight hair and I really would like hair with some volume. I bought it from Walmart. I would recommend this products to other it's really affordable and it's very good.
gisel m.
This product is affordable and comes in handy for those days that want your hair to dry super quickly! It does not take a long time to dry your hair and it is super satisfy in.
😜kiki😜 H.
Charlestown
The pop game . party in a couple. the first time I had the chance to the 33 I have a lot more to come up to you by
Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this hairdryer!! I’m going on #2 in the last 6 years. They last a long time and have a lot of power. Almost more so then the bigger hair dryers. Another plus side other than the amazing power it’s small and you don’t have to dedicate a whole shelf to this thing. You can fold it and put it somewhere small.

Walmart