BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yarielys L.
Fall River
This product is absolute trash it nor only made my hair frizzier instead of straightening it also burnt my hair when I bought it from sally beauty shop I thought it was going to be good quality since I always get my hair products from there and never been dissapointed until now
Rachel D.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this dryer for the low price. It's not a good dryer. It gets super hot toehold. And the even when it's on Hyatt has very low power.
Essance M.
Takea awhile to get my (natural 4c) hair completely dry. Works well when paired with a diffuser, but didn't last long in my house hold
Tesha K.
dryzs hair quick bbut  leaves it frizzy and deads ull i use andtoher one now that uses steam drys my hair super fast and make soft
Denise C.
2220 MERIDIAN BLVD SUITE #QD763 MINDEN, NEVADA

Eu não gostei muito do produto, talvez porque é de um poder fraco, em outra compra eu escolheria um de mais poder, porque a marca é boa.
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
I've had this for a while and it gets the job done. There's nothing special about it, it does take a long time to dry my hair, I think because it's a cheaper one. Someday I'd like to get a professional one that has different features and offers a shorter drying time.
María F.
Paterson, NJ
Its a good one and its not as expensive as other professionals salon dryers, good option for the ones that do their hair themselves.
Madyson C.
Medford, OR
Used this only a couple months. It slowly started losing power everyday. And finally seemed like something caught fire and burned up. Super sad cause I loved it.
Courtney R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is just your basic hair dryer. I liked that it came with attachments for the end. This hair dryer is very affordable so if you are on a budget this is good for you. It serves its purpose for a basic hair dryer.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
It is alright for the price. It does the job but I feel like there is probably something better out there if I want to spend the money! I use about half the week- the other half I air dry my hair!