BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Jennifer S.
My hair is super thick. It used to take me 30 minutes to dry my hair. This hair dryer works magic! Ten minutes tops and its dry!
Melissa F.
I have had this since a long time and works the same which I love and mine is pink and my hair is oily and it drys my hair fast
Brittany A.
Convenient size. It is also pretty powerful. I blow dry upside down and have a nice little blowout in about ten minutes.
Michelle S.
Laporte, IN
Just bought this in purple a month ago. Works great. But let's see how long it lasts till it dies out. Dries hair quickly.
Erica B.
Indianapolis, IN
It gets the job done in little time. It works great. Dries my hair fast. I don't use it a lot but when I do it works great.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
works perfectly. It would dry your within a couple of minutes. and it wont leave a very dry dull hair. It is very durable
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Great price for the product. It is cheaper than most but works even better. I recommend this to all my friends and family
Karlye H.
Love! Best hair dryer I have had so far. Use it often. Even on my angora rabbit. It works wonderfully and isn't too loud!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
My mom has used this hair dryer for quite a few years now. It is reliable and it gets the job done! Conair is great!
Jamieka T.
Yorktown
I love this product my hair is really thick and my hair dries quick using this hair dryer I love love this product.