BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Freddy S.
San Bernardino
This one is ok. Good to dry your hair. Not much different from the rest. If your looking for one that has combs and stuff. I think would be nicer.
Angela A.
It's basic and it was cheap. It works for what i need. There is really nothing special about it. I'm not disappointed because i still use it.
Lavennie S.
Stanardsville
These are really great for traveling if you don't have time to let your hair air dry. They dry your hair really fast and make it less frizzy.
Rachel D.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this dryer for the low price. It's not a good dryer. It gets super hot toehold. And the even when it's on Hyatt has very low power.
Layla S.
I use this hair dryer all the time. It is effective and works like any other hair dryer. I have wavy hair and it satisfied my needs.
Sherry W.
My dryer has a hot and cool button on it. It is a older one but still works great. They are very sturdy and compact and get the job done.
Melissa A.
i love this hair dryer it dosent fry my hair it work great and get the dose done and i find it at walamrt for really great price
Essance M.
Takea awhile to get my (natural 4c) hair completely dry. Works well when paired with a diffuser, but didn't last long in my house hold
Jennifer A.
South Hadley, MA
Its great and does the job its supposed to do, and that dry my hair.. love that it doesnt get to hott. And love that its not to loud.
Bennie F.
Dallas
Bought for my husband as he doesn't have as much hair as me!!  He loves it and uses it everyday and it was not expensive at all

back