BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Halley R.
Jackson, MO
Easy to use and travel with. When I was constantly on the go and traveling this was my go-to. Unfortunately, I went through three of these before I eventually switched to something that would hold up longer.
Julie O.
Concord, CA
This is a good hair dryer, I don't particularly have many specific preferences when it comes to hair since my hair is naturally straight, so I don't do much with it, but this gets the job done for sure.
Treasure R.
NorthRichlandHills
This hair dryer is literally everything you want in a hair dryer I use this product every time I’m about to straighten my hair I bought it at a Walmart I think and was really affordable because it was on sale but it would be better if they added a brush onto it
Celeste C.
Best blow dryer helps me with my curly hair after I get out the shower I blow dry my hair and I scrunch it while I blow dry it and it gives me the perfect curls
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Conair is the only brand Hair dryer I have ever used. It has always and continues to do the job for me when it comes to getting my hair dry in a quick time.
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
I believe this was about $18? I bought it almost a year ago. I havemt had any issues with it over heating or shorting out. Over all not a bad product at all.
becca p.
The thing that dissapointed me is that when i boufht this it came in a purple an clear plastic carrying bag but i did not get any attachments like diffuser
Tara S.
Great hairdryer for the price. Not the best hairdryer I've ever used, but it gets the job done. I usually buy Conair because it's the most affordable.
McKenzie H.
Brunswick, OH
I use this very rarely but it's nice. It dries quick and doesn't over hear. I use it only when I'm in a hurry and always with heat protectant or oil.
Jessica A.
Concord, NC
This was the first blow dryer I used when I was going curly and taking care of my hair. I got this dryer from Walmart . I have type 2b hair as well!