BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Natalie R.
Bensenville, IL
Works great. Very affordable, never had any heat damage from the product. Love that they are accessible. Can buy from any local Wal-Mart or target. Works great on natural hair.
Jeanie D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a good, solid hairdryer. I gave it four stars because it's not life changing or revolutionary. It's just a hairdryer, but it has lasted me a while, it's sturdy, and it gets the job done!
Madyson C.
Medford, OR
Used this only a couple months. It slowly started losing power everyday. And finally seemed like something caught fire and burned up. Super sad cause I loved it.
Celeste C.
Best blow dryer helps me with my curly hair after I get out the shower I blow dry my hair and I scrunch it while I blow dry it and it gives me the perfect curls
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
I believe this was about $18? I bought it almost a year ago. I havemt had any issues with it over heating or shorting out. Over all not a bad product at all.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Conair is the only brand Hair dryer I have ever used. It has always and continues to do the job for me when it comes to getting my hair dry in a quick time.
becca p.
The thing that dissapointed me is that when i boufht this it came in a purple an clear plastic carrying bag but i did not get any attachments like diffuser
Tara S.
Great hairdryer for the price. Not the best hairdryer I've ever used, but it gets the job done. I usually buy Conair because it's the most affordable.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
This was the first blow dryer I used when I was going curly and taking care of my hair. I got this dryer from Walmart . I have type 2b hair as well!
McKenzie H.
Brunswick, OH
I use this very rarely but it's nice. It dries quick and doesn't over hear. I use it only when I'm in a hurry and always with heat protectant or oil.