BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
Conair is a great brand. These blow dryers do their job. They do not overheat and do not leave a nasty burnt hair smell like some. They are also pretty inexpensive
Halley R.
Jackson, MO
Easy to use and travel with. When I was constantly on the go and traveling this was my go-to. Unfortunately, I went through three of these before I eventually switched to something that would hold up longer.
Julie O.
Concord, CA
This is a good hair dryer, I don't particularly have many specific preferences when it comes to hair since my hair is naturally straight, so I don't do much with it, but this gets the job done for sure.
Yarielys L.
Fall River
This product is absolute trash it nor only made my hair frizzier instead of straightening it also burnt my hair when I bought it from sally beauty shop I thought it was going to be good quality since I always get my hair products from there and never been dissapointed until now
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
It is alright for the price. It does the job but I feel like there is probably something better out there if I want to spend the money! I use about half the week- the other half I air dry my hair!
Kiana Dee O.
An okay hair dryer- whether it leaves my hair straight or curly depends on the day (my hair is naturally very frizzy and wavy). I have to wait until my hair is half dried to keep it sleek using this. Otherwise, it gets the job done and does what the name implies.
Treasure R.
NorthRichlandHills
This hair dryer is literally everything you want in a hair dryer I use this product every time I’m about to straighten my hair I bought it at a Walmart I think and was really affordable because it was on sale but it would be better if they added a brush onto it
Priscilla G.
Harlingen , TX
It was an alright blow dryer. Did take a long time to dry my hair and my hair isn't that thick or long. I would use it only when I need to do my hair asap while it was still wet so not daily
Mary W.
Scottsville, KY
 I have had this dryer for 5+ years and it is still going strong. I use it every day. It folds so it fits nicely in my drawer and suitcase. The cord is retractable so it does not get tangles. I would buy the same dryer if this one goes out.
Lindsay F.
N Attleboro, MA
It does it's job. I will be looking into getting a nice hair dryer- I have very frizzy hair and wonder if a better model or ceramic would help tame the frizz. Fried the hair quickly though which is a plus.