BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Autumn E.
I use this drier all of the time. It is cheap, light weight, and dries hair quickly. It has lasted me a very long time for the price. I believe I bought this product at Walmart a few years ago, and it hasn't burnt out yet.
Amya G.
Easley
Love this blow dryer however the back is always popping off and I wish it was more like the blow dryer with the comb so I could easily blow dry my kinky curly hair. However it does get the job done with a paddle brush.
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
Conair is a great brand. These blow dryers do their job. They do not overheat and do not leave a nasty burnt hair smell like some. They are also pretty inexpensive
Christini J.
St Petersburg, FL
The very first blow dryer that I owned that I purchased from Target when I was in high school. I called her "old trusty" because she worked perfect and was small enough for me to take on road trips and when I went away to college. Its a very nice staple.
Courtney R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is just your basic hair dryer. I liked that it came with attachments for the end. This hair dryer is very affordable so if you are on a budget this is good for you. It serves its purpose for a basic hair dryer.
Yarielys L.
Fall River
This product is absolute trash it nor only made my hair frizzier instead of straightening it also burnt my hair when I bought it from sally beauty shop I thought it was going to be good quality since I always get my hair products from there and never been dissapointed until now
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
It is alright for the price. It does the job but I feel like there is probably something better out there if I want to spend the money! I use about half the week- the other half I air dry my hair!
Priscilla G.
Harlingen , TX
It was an alright blow dryer. Did take a long time to dry my hair and my hair isn't that thick or long. I would use it only when I need to do my hair asap while it was still wet so not daily
Kiana Dee O.
An okay hair dryer- whether it leaves my hair straight or curly depends on the day (my hair is naturally very frizzy and wavy). I have to wait until my hair is half dried to keep it sleek using this. Otherwise, it gets the job done and does what the name implies.
Mary W.
Scottsville, KY
 I have had this dryer for 5+ years and it is still going strong. I use it every day. It folds so it fits nicely in my drawer and suitcase. The cord is retractable so it does not get tangles. I would buy the same dryer if this one goes out.

back