BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz C.
It's great! It gets the job done and dries my hair very quickly! I like to flip my head upside down while blow drying for more volume. I always turn it to cool at the end to seal in my blow dry! I am very satisfied with this product!
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
I feel some dryers just take a little too long for thicker hair. I think my mom got it from target and I'm unsure of the cost. I used it maybe twice before I went to my local hair store and grabbed a better one. Not a fan of conair
Nat J.
Conair does what it does.  Blow dries and maintains moisture. Doesnt dry out my hair and gives a nice sleek look.  I can use it without damaging my locks and it doesnt blast the heat on too much or scorch my hair.
lexi r.
Roselle, IL
it drys my hair very quick is i like. it is very nice to the hair and easy to use. i bought it at ULTA and use it all the time. i use it almost every night after i shower. my hair is very straight and sleek. i think it is great the way it is so no improvement is necessary
Nicole P.
West Jordan, UT
Does its job was really cheap and it has lasted me for I believe two years now and it is still going strong, I bought it at Target and it was very easy to put it into my budget. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
I had one of these before and truly liked it. It made it easy to travel and pack. Nothing too spectacular about it but it was cute and handy. I would recommend this to everyone due to the ease of the product. Probably one of the best hair dryers I've had in a log time.
Autumn E.
I use this drier all of the time. It is cheap, light weight, and dries hair quickly. It has lasted me a very long time for the price. I believe I bought this product at Walmart a few years ago, and it hasn't burnt out yet.
Amya G.
Easley
Love this blow dryer however the back is always popping off and I wish it was more like the blow dryer with the comb so I could easily blow dry my kinky curly hair. However it does get the job done with a paddle brush.
Christini J.
Jacksonville, FL
The very first blow dryer that I owned that I purchased from Target when I was in high school. I called her "old trusty" because she worked perfect and was small enough for me to take on road trips and when I went away to college. Its a very nice staple.
Courtney R.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is just your basic hair dryer. I liked that it came with attachments for the end. This hair dryer is very affordable so if you are on a budget this is good for you. It serves its purpose for a basic hair dryer.