BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Tiffany S.
Middletown , IN
I am highly satisfied with this dryer! It's not too expensive and it does the job just fine! I have long,thick, damaged hair and it dries my hair fairly quick! It also has the cool down method! Which I love to use at the end of drying my hair!
maira f.
Los angeles, CA
Ideal para secar tu cabello cuando tienes una salida importante y no tienes tiempo de dejar cecar solo ademas se presta para k no tengas k usar muy caliente y no maltrates tu cabello
Kate M.
Los Angeles, CA
Very powerful but doesn't frizz my hair out. Very affordable and compact enough to fit while traveling. I've had this blow dryer for almost 10 years and it still works wonderfully. Kinda wish it had a diffuser but not worth docking a star!
Effa T.
Rochester
I don't usually use any heat on my hair as it is dry and I limit any heat to my hair to prevent breakage. Though I do use this hairdryer for special events and I love that it has a cool air setting to prevent damage to your lovely locks
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
I feel some dryers just take a little too long for thicker hair. I think my mom got it from target and I'm unsure of the cost. I used it maybe twice before I went to my local hair store and grabbed a better one. Not a fan of conair
Liz C.
It's great! It gets the job done and dries my hair very quickly! I like to flip my head upside down while blow drying for more volume. I always turn it to cool at the end to seal in my blow dry! I am very satisfied with this product!
lexi r.
Roselle, IL
it drys my hair very quick is i like. it is very nice to the hair and easy to use. i bought it at ULTA and use it all the time. i use it almost every night after i shower. my hair is very straight and sleek. i think it is great the way it is so no improvement is necessary
Nat J.
Conair does what it does.  Blow dries and maintains moisture. Doesnt dry out my hair and gives a nice sleek look.  I can use it without damaging my locks and it doesnt blast the heat on too much or scorch my hair.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
I had one of these before and truly liked it. It made it easy to travel and pack. Nothing too spectacular about it but it was cute and handy. I would recommend this to everyone due to the ease of the product. Probably one of the best hair dryers I've had in a log time.
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
Does its job was really cheap and it has lasted me for I believe two years now and it is still going strong, I bought it at Target and it was very easy to put it into my budget. I was very satisfied with this purchase.

Walmart