BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kathleen N.
Los Angeles, CA
my hair gets dry quick and fast. its different levels give me the option of hoe harsh I want the air and the cooling button also allows me to cool dry my hair without damaging my hair and drying it out. I love this product and have been using it for quite some time.
Alex R.
Horsham, PA
I love that it's foldable so I'm able to fit it into an overnight bag with ease. Dries my hair super quickly also and doesn't get super hot. Definitely recommend if you travel a lot and don't want a bulky blow dryer taking up a ton of space in your bag!
mia💍 S.
Dallas
I really love this blow dryer, it really does the job! I am very satisfied with this product and I'm hardly ever disappointed. I actually received it as a gift and and I dot have any tips or tricks to give. There's totally been an improvement in my hair.
Mary K.
Kettering , OH
Great hairdryer with just the right amount of power. Very affordable and has lasted me for a few years now. I have thick hair but this dryer seems to dry my hair much faster than my old dryer did. I only wish it had a retractable cord for easier storage.
Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
Easy dryer to have! Leaves hair soft and smooth with the right about of bounce and volume. I love using this for doing a quick dry as well as giving me the volume and curls I want for the day. Everything stays in tact throughout the day! Love this!!
Tiffany  S.
Middletown , IN
I am highly satisfied with this dryer! It's not too expensive and it does the job just fine! I have long,thick, damaged hair and it dries my hair fairly quick! It also has the cool down method! Which I love to use at the end of drying my hair!
gisel m.
This product is affordable and comes in handy for those days that want your hair to dry super quickly! It does not take a long time to dry your hair and it is super satisfy in.
Maira F.
Los angeles, CA
Ideal para secar tu cabello cuando tienes una salida importante y no tienes tiempo de dejar cecar solo ademas se presta para k no tengas k usar muy caliente y no maltrates tu cabello
Kate M.
Los Angeles, CA
Very powerful but doesn't frizz my hair out. Very affordable and compact enough to fit while traveling. I've had this blow dryer for almost 10 years and it still works wonderfully. Kinda wish it had a diffuser but not worth docking a star!
Effa T.
Rochester
I don't usually use any heat on my hair as it is dry and I limit any heat to my hair to prevent breakage. Though I do use this hairdryer for special events and I love that it has a cool air setting to prevent damage to your lovely locks