BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Imani T.
Norman, OK
I really like this blow dryer. It is accompanied by other tools that can be attached to it. It doesn't get too hot, but it is hot enough for me to straighten my hair or stretch my hair from my shrinkage. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, low-price blow dryer.
Caroline F.
This dryer has a powerful stream of air and heats to the perfect temperature, but the air can get too hot if you really take your time drying your hair. Not much can go wrong with a hair dryer so this is a pretty safe buy, and it is easy to maneuver and comfortable in hand.
Alison W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this hair dryer a lot. It is small and compact and very affordable. I love the retractable cord and the fact that it folds. I am pretty satisfied with the purchase I have bought several of them. The only problem I have had is that eventually the cord stops retracting.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Small but mighty! This hair dryer gets the job done. I purchased it almost ten years ago at a Kmart and it hasn't let up since. My hair is very straight, thin, and dry. Because of this, I usually don't bother to dry my hair, but when I need to, this works in a pinch.
Carrie T.
Sparta, MI
I've had this for a while and it gets the job done. There's nothing special about it, it does take a long time to dry my hair, I think because it's a cheaper one. Someday I'd like to get a professional one that has different features and offers a shorter drying time.
kylie h.
Austin, TX
I haven't yet brought myself to spend the money on a high quality hair dryer, but this Conair one works for the price. It loses it's power a little earlier than others and the vent gets a little clogged, but it does what it's supposed to do and I can afford it.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
It's a great product very good product so quiet not noisy don't burn my hair once a week to cut down breakage yes Walgreens i love it and still have it repeated I would recommend to everyone to buy and use yes amazing product love it best hair stylist
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this little powerhouse of a blow dryer. I've had mine for many years now, and it still does the job right, every single time. For such a compact dryer, with a convenient folding handle, it sure packs a punch. I typically use mine for at least 1-2 hours every use, to diffuse my curly hair. Absolutely recommend!
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
I bought this on a whim but it actually is a really good hair dyer and stores very easily. I have not had any trouble with weird smells that I have had with more expensive hair dryers. It is very afforable and can be found at almost any major retailer.
Kathleen N.
Los Angeles, CA
my hair gets dry quick and fast. its different levels give me the option of hoe harsh I want the air and the cooling button also allows me to cool dry my hair without damaging my hair and drying it out. I love this product and have been using it for quite some time.