BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emory S.
 I love this hairdryer!! It drys my hair quickly and efficiently!! It is pretty affordable and very good quality for the price!!! I highly recommend using it with a square shaped brush that is large and flat because it makes it easy to dry a lot of hair quickly! I would definitely recommend purchasing it!
Katherine h.
I have used my hair dryer for YEARS. and it is still going strong. I do have longer hair (almost to my butt) and its quite thick. it does take a little while to get it dry because of the thickness but its always lasted, and gotten the job done. For a cheaper hair dryer this is one i would recommend.
Chelsea R.
Fairchild Afb, WA
I have had this for years and it is good. It gets the job done and dried my hair and has lasted all this time. But I would like to invest in something more expensive that can give my hair a smoother look. The conair blows my hair all over and makes it frizzy. I would like a dryer with attachments on it.
Bella C.
Dexter
Omg!!! This is my fav hair dryer ever I use it all the time it wasn't too expensive either it even has a cooling button and it folds up so it is super easy for traveling i definitely recommend getting this product because it works great especially if you don't have time for your hair to air dry
Rachel P.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love this sweet little dryer!  It's light weight but powerful enough to dry my hair quickly.  And the folding feature makes it perfect for travel.  I found this at Walgreen's for under $20, and it has proved to be a great buy.  I've used it almost daily for over 5 years.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
I have this dryer  in purple which I absolutely love I love that it's small compact and strong and it's foldabe and has a retractor cord which all those things are amazing only thing I don't like is that sometimes it feels like it's overheating and the retractable cord has broken so it doesn't fully retract anymore I Kind of have to shove it in
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
Basic hair dryer. Gets the job done, but does not help add any volume or anything like that. It's affordable and easy. A staple and nothing too fancy. I don't blow dry my hair that often (2-3 times a week max) so this works for me. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something simple.
Kasey O.
I love how quickly this hair dryer drys my hair. it also has an ion shine feature and I use it everytime I blow dry it since it adds a level to it that I would otherwise not have! I use it to add volume to my hair as well as help style it so it doesn't take as long to get ready!
Becki P.
Derby, CT
I have been using Connair hairdryers for over 40 years and I have always had them last a very long time.  I tend to choose the ones with a cool blast so that it can "set:" your hair as you go.  i have really straight easy hair but I love these and would highly recommend them!
Julia R.
This dryer is like a normal dryer. It does its job really well. It does dry my hair fast. Its heat level is very decent too. The positiveness is the dryer is light-weighted so your arm does not get too tired for using it for more than 5 minutes. I wish the head does not fall easily tho.