BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah S.
Whitehorse, YT
Blow dryer helps alot. I have thin hair and using a blower is really fast for me. I am not used to using curling iron or straightening tools, thats why a blow dryer is the best tool for me to use to add volume to my hair!
NAKISHA J.
It does what its supposed to do. I mainly user it to help me dry my twist outs do I don't really need to use it at maximum heart. However my sister has used it for blow outs and she loves it. Its quick and easy.
Lyka I.
I have long hair and this dryer dries my hair pretty fast. I like how there's two types strength. The folding feature also makes it really easy to store. The price is very reasonable. Would definitely buy again!
Denise C.
2220 MERIDIAN BLVD SUITE #QD763 MINDEN, NEVADA

Eu não gostei muito do produto, talvez porque é de um poder fraco, em outra compra eu escolheria um de mais poder, porque a marca é boa.
María F.
Paterson, NJ
Its a good one and its not as expensive as other professionals salon dryers, good option for the ones that do their hair themselves.
Bailey B.
New Westminster
I use my blow dryer to straighten my hair and it does a great job! Just make sure you have the tip that focuses the air out a smaller end.
Tesha K.
dryzs hair quick bbut  leaves it frizzy and deads ull i use andtoher one now that uses steam drys my hair super fast and make soft
Breanna D.
Kingston, ON
I love this dryer especially the feature that you can connect added part to make your hair wavy or for other different hair textures
adriana g.
Es bueno lo tengo hace años lo compre con la pinza y sin problema no se recalienta ni nada parecido lo recomendaria
Kathryn H.
Fredericton
Great hairdryer is easy to use and dries hair fast. Doesn't further damage my colored hair. Good price point.