BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

TERI F.
Pell City Alabama
Great travel dryer.  Doesn't take much room in the suitcase and is infinitely better than the hotel dryer
Courtney H.
Powerful air blast and the folding feature makes it store easily. Best hair dryer I've ever used.
Carly Z.
Johnstown, PA
Go to staple. This is the only hair dryer brand I've ever used. I've never been disappointed
Brittanyy W.
Marinette, WI
Love that it's foldable and I can take it with me wherever I need to go. Works great.
Margo H.
I bring this one on trips in my suitcase! I have long, very thick hair and it's great as a practical, back-up blow dryer when I'm somewhere new, and don't want to use the hotel hair dryer that plugs into the wall. The only downside- watch out for the back of the dryer! It's easy to get longer hair caught in the fan. But the product is lightweight, and the fold mechanism makes it super convenient!
Alex C.
Kingston, ON
Love this hair dryer! It has intense heat and power settings that give you that quick dry for those days you may not have all the time you usually need. Easy to grip handle and easy to adjust switches, this hair dryer is the perfect tool for those who love a good, quick and easy hair dry
Alida D.
Torreon, COAH
Good hair dryer. It dries my hair really fast and it's easy to use. Also it is affordable and lasts a long time. I use it to dry my hair all over and I just flip my hair to the front to give it the most volume! You don't need an expensive hair dryer this one does the job!
Chantel G.
Typical hair dryer. Worked well wne had the perfect settings. Also at a reasonable price. I basically used it for towel-dried hair along with mousse and flipped my hair over to give it volume. Found it at Walmart.. easily accessible. Would recommend.
vilma l.
Doral, FL
I have used it and its very good, dosent burn the hair, its gentle, even had a button to adapt the heat. I used every two weeks, im very satisfied of this product. It was very expensive thats the only thing that didtn like me but it the end i like very much.
Hannah S.
Whitehorse, YT
Blow dryer helps alot. I have thin hair and using a blower is really fast for me. I am not used to using curling iron or straightening tools, thats why a blow dryer is the best tool for me to use to add volume to my hair!