BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Jamieka T.
Yorktown
I love this product my hair is really thick and my hair dries quick using this hair dryer I love love this product.
Angel C.
This is a good basic hair dryer to use when you can't afford the high end ones. It dries hair fast and doesn't burn it.
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
Love these! I've had multiple and never stray from this brand. Never fails to leave my hair full of volume and body.
😜kiki😜 H.
Charlestown
The pop game . party in a couple. the first time I had the chance to the 33 I have a lot more to come up to you by
LeLynda B.
Omaha, NE
Overall, it's a good dryer, however, it didn't come with the attachments that I need such as a pick or infuser.
Amanda T.
It works well. I love that it folds. I keep it in my guest bathroom for others to use and I use it when travelling.
Ana A.
Miami
Este es mi secador por excelencia, liviano, potente, lo uso a diario ya que no salgo de casa con mi cabello mojado.
Tara F.
Works as well if not better than expensive salon hair dryers. Very affordable. Nothing fancy gets the job done.
anthony b.
Waterford, CT
Good hair dryer has good power and good heat not too hot and the extra power setting is great i use it everyfay
Lily S.
It was hot when selected it was strong with the air quality coming out! Easy to use and it was easy to store.

Walmart