BY CONAIR

Conair's hair dryer is the perfect size for throwing in your gym bag or overnight bag without taking up too much space. it is just the right size for your travel needs. see more...

Buy on Target*
Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this hairdryer!! I’m going on #2 in the last 6 years. They last a long time and have a lot of power. Almost more so then the bigger hair dryers. Another plus side other than the amazing power it’s small and you don’t have to dedicate a whole shelf to this thing. You can fold it and put it somewhere small.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
Wow. This thing is great!

No, it's not as powerful or capable as a "full-sized" dryer. But, what do you expect from something that literally fits in the palm of your hand? I, myself, expect a lot less than this dryer delivers.

Unlike a lot of travel hair dryers, this one locates the fan at the back of the barrel and has some barrel length to it. This lines the airflow up giving a useful stream of air instead of the every-which-way mess of air that most travel dryers produce. It's not as directional as a full-sized dryer with a longer barrel, but it's better than most travel dryers.

One reviewer reported that the controls are not labeled. This is not true on the dryer I received. The Low/Off/High switch and the voltage selector are clearly marked.

Several reviewers have complained of it making a very high-pitched motor noise, getting very hot, smelling bad, and then dying. The unit is shipped set for 125V (USA) power. While it is true that many modern electronic devices have "auto-ranging" or "universal" AC inputs and work properly on any line voltage anywhere, this little hairdryer isn't one of them. If you plug this dryer into 250V (European) power without manually changing the voltage selector switch to the 250V setting, the dryer will quickly fail exactly as described. And that will be your fault, misuse, and not cause for a poor review.

Mine has worked fine. It drys my hair almost as fast as my "professional" dryer at home. Its size, weight, and performance make this an easy choice for travel.
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
To me a blow dryer is a blow dryer. as long as it doesn't eat my hair and it dries my hair I'm good. This Conair blow dryer does a little more. It does not eat my hair and it dries my hair pretty fast. Not only that it folds up for easy storage! I love that, it means it takes up less space! It also has different settings so you can adjust the way you want to dry your hair. Great blow dryer!
Ella C.
A cheap portable hair dryer! I got this hair dryer because you can fold it, which makes it really convenient to bring on trips. It dries the hair in a reasonable amount of time. It's a few years old and is still going strong. Since I don't really do anything fancy with my hair (I just dry it, no blow outs for me!), this hair dryer fits my needs, and I would recommend it to someone who is also low maintenance when it comes to their hair.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
I use this almost every other day. After my shower I use it to dry my hair up fast. I ha e straight hair and I really would like hair with some volume. I bought it from Walmart. I would recommend this products to other it's really affordable and it's very good.
Joanna C.
Tustin
I simple hair dryer for those if you who do not typically use hairdryers to dry your hair. It does not have functions to control the amount of air from the dryer (low, medium, high) but it does have settings to control the temperature of the air. This hair dryer is easy to store because it is foldable and becomes pretty compact which could be good for travel.
Sydney T.
I use this all of the time when I freelance for bridal parties! This heats fast to dry even the thickest hair, has tough durability, and cools down quickly. After every use I have been satisfied. The cost is perfect, I have had three and each have lasted 3+ years after daily and regularly heavy use. I will always purchase this product.
Brittney M.
For the price and what it does. I am not going to go spent a lot of money on a blow dryer. I think the one I got was 10 dollar from walmart and it works amazing. Does what it need to do to get my hair dye and I couldn't complain
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Its not great, but it does its job. Not super powerful but it's lasted me about 4 years so far. Will probably use it until it dies and then I'll buy a better quality one that doesnt take as long to dry my hair. This one is nothing super special, but its good for the price. You get what you pay for after all.
Cameron L.
I have always used conair as the brand of choice for my hair dryer.  My dryer is always reliable and has the power I need.  I can blow dry my hair fairly quickly which I like.  I wish there were more temperature and speed settings available.  I would recommend this product because you wont have to worry about buying a new one for a long time.