Conair Fog Free LED Lighted Mirror uploaded by Shequeiter S.

BY CONAIR

The Conair Fog Free LED Lighted Mirror is perfect for use in or out of the shower. The removable hanger conveniently holds your favorite razor! The slim profile is portable for use anytime or anywhere. Suction cups adhere to tile or smooth surface. Easy on/off push button with 3x magnification provides just the right magnification for getting down to the finer details or creating the perfect shave. LED lighting means never having to replace the bulbs! Water resistant - ideal for grooming in the shower or bathroom. Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included) see more...

Buy on Target*
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I love this mirror! it works great for putting on my make up and for plucking my eye brows.  My daughter loves to use it as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone to try if your looking for a good mirror!!!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love the Conair Fog Free LED Lighted Mirror when I am done taking a shower and I want to put on makeup it is great because I don't have to wipe away a bunch of fog. It is perfect for grooming right out of the shower and is also very affordable and durable.
Erica F.
Vernon, BC
I love ring light mirrors. This held up to its name. It didn't fog up, it was affordable and gave off a good amount of light