Foam Roller, 48 Pack: Creates Tight & Defined Curls Comfortable to sleep on Helps to create body, volume and waves

Can you perm your hair with these?
Start your review of Conair Foam Roller!
Colorado Spgs, CO
If your lazy like me these are your best friend. I like to take a shower and blow dry my hair a little just so it's not dripping wet but just damp. Then I put these bad boys in and sleep in with them And wake up to soft curls. I suggest not getting these if you have thick hair.
Manchester , MD
Eh, I remember these from my childhood, I'd wake up to some fantastic curls that would last all day. As an adult they don't seem to do as well. The curls aren't bad but they don't last nearly as long and my hair becomes frizzy and a tangled mess.
Northampton, MA
I've got at least three packs of these but I cannot seem to wrangle them to do anything good for my hair. They ache when I sleep in them, and they don't really curl my hair. But I don't want to give up on them! They're just not very easy to use.
San Diego, CA
Yooo, I bought these because I had long hair and I wanted curls long loose curls. Dudddde, these will give you freakin Little Orphan Annie curls! AND the curls will stay even after a wash or two. These are for pros. I do NOT know how to work these guys but they were fun to use. Cheers!
They work okay, they don't help with the frizz though. Not the best things to curl hair with. It's cheap but not really good at curlying hair that well. It also takes forever for hair to dry with these curlers
Gibsonton, FL
Very old fashion way of bringing curls to you hair . But it totally works! Super comfortable and no heat needed . Compared to other product this by far is my favorite. Very sturdy and easy to use .
Doral, FL
Como me encanta el pelo con muchas vuelta lo utilizo mucho tengo en casa como 3 paquetes ya que para mi son muy utiles a la hora de hacerme tambien riso al pelo
Indianapolis, IN
Very good foam rollers. I love that I can just put them in and fall asleep, and then I can wake up to lovely curls the next day! Easy to use, would recommend.
Cedar Lake, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
These were my main curlers growing up. Yes they are a little uncomfortable to sleep in and to take out but I loved the results! Works for all hair lengths!
Bell Gardens, CA
These are soo old school but actually work. Put them on at night before going to sleep and wake up with amazing bouncy curls
Ask a question to the Influenster community...