BY CONAIR

Introducing the Conair Fashion Curl - a revolutionary new way to create beautiful, shiny curls. It features a new lightweight, compact design. The Conair Fashion Curl features tourmaline ceramic technology that reduces frizz and flyaway and protects hair from damage. It heats up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for long-lasting curls and waves. The professional brushless motor provides precision styling and a long life motor with a safety sensor for tangle-free curls. High performance heaters instantly heat up and recovery for even heat distribution that is gentle on hair. Plus, it is energy efficient with sleep mode for auto power reduction.

Emilyn Christiny E.
Rio de Janeiro , RJ
Simply amazing!! Easy to use, faster than others and gives you the look you want. Price is a bit high but it’s totally worth it. No more taking forever to curly your hair. You can find it at Walmart and target and even some pharmacies like Walgreens.
Trisha K.
Product doesn’t work so well if you have super long thick hair. I have to take my hair in small sections which takes for ever and sometimes it doesn’t even get all of my hair curled as it’s way too long for this product
Courtney I.
This seems like a great concept and idea and product, however, I feel like it hasn't fully come to fruition with this curler. It doesn't leave my hair with a proper curl and my hair sometimes gets stuck, which is quite scary.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I was really hesitant before purchasing this product as I was thinking that there was no way it worked, but I was wrong. This is so easy to use. I do not know how to use a curling iron so I bought this. It's really simple to use, as long as you brush your hair before using it so it does not tangle. I think it works really well, but since I have longer hair, passed my chest, it did not work as we'll on me as it did on my sister with shoulder length hair. On my hair I had it on the 12 setting, which would be the tightest curl, and it was a really loose curl. I really would recommend this to someone with shoulder length hair who wants really nice curls.
Anne b.
Winder, GA
This curls m hair really well.it is expensive but can catch it on sale at times and makes it more affordable. You do have to be careful because it will pull your hair and get stuck if your not paying attention
Danielle R.
Hewlett, NY
I was really excited to try this curler out because I was told it was pretty easy. However even after learning how to use it, it would knot my hair instead of curl it. Some of the curls did come out very nice though. It was just concerning when my hair would get stuck in it.
Lexie W.
Yucaipa, CA
I have no idea how to curl my hair without this thing! It is a life saver. Only downside is that I have to do it in small chunks, but the curls always come out perfect and last all day!
Martina V.
I had this for Christmas two years ago i can say It is probably the best I've gotten so far. I have straight hair so once in a while i like to change look and go for curly hair. And this product is really what i was searching for. It Can be easily used without any help from other and It is the fastest way to have your hair done!
Brandy C.
El Dorado, AR
I might just be a complete idiot. I tried this and thought all was going well. Then I realized I couldn’t get my hair out it was stuck and getting hotter. I ended up cutting my hair off and throwing this out.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
My review is only 3 because I’ve never tried this on my own hair because it wear extensions and so my hair is long so I’m not sure if it will work but I used it to curl my moms hair for her wedding and she has medium hair length and it was so easy to use and gave her pretty curls
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I love doing different styles with my hair does influenster sends us this products
Kayla S.
My hair is stubborn and doesnt like to curl. have tried curling irons and even curling with flat irons.. How does this woek with stubborn hair like that ?? haha
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How well does it work? Is it better then a curling tong?
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I just want to know if this actually works. I feel like it would just end up tangling all my hair together.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Does anyone have any tricks to use this?

back