Conair Fabric Shaver

This fabric shaver features three depth settings to shave fuzz, pilling and lint from sweaters, clothing, furniture and upholstery. Fully adjustable for a variety of fabric types, this battery-powered fabric shaver with a comfortable grip safely removes unwanted broken and matted fibers from your favorite sweaters, catching them in the detachable lint catcher for disposal.

Will this work on any fabric? Even microfiber or Norwex products? Can it be used on sweaters?
I have been looking for something just like this, my stepmom had one when we were kids.... Where can I purchase this at?!
Does this work well on wool? Has anyone had a bad experience with this?
Start your review of Conair Fabric Shaver!
Dina E.
Portland, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Conair Fabric Shaver uploaded by Dina E.
Love this! You can change the depth to which you want to shave the fuzzies off your clothing. It's battery-operated (wish it were rechargeable) but seems to be going strong. Easy to clean and empty. Not abrasive to my clothing. It's kind of big but I don't mind that...more surface area. It's lightweight, too. I recommend.
Nataliia H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Conair Fabric Shaver uploaded by Nataliia H.
Conair Fabric Shaver uploaded by Nataliia H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Lifesaving product. I always have a lot of small rolls in the area where my handbag touches body and on the sleeves. 2 minutes with thus product and it os all gone. My sweaters looks like new after many years of loving them and wearing over and over again. It is battery powered and do t take much space. I am attaching picture of my sons pants and what this magic tool helped me to do with them. Conair Fabric Shaver
Heather G.
Glastonbury, CT
I bought this because it was recommended from a Buzzfeed article (where I get all of my best product suggestions). This works on sweaters, sweatshirts, the skin size of fuzzing bra straps—anything. It makes the material feel softer to the touch and it makes clothing look brand new! Especially useful for reselling clothing online.
Alexis K.
Lubbock, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Conair Fabric Shaver uploaded by Alexis K.
Purchased at: Target
This fabric shaver works great! Used it on my leggings that were piling and it got all the fabric balls off. Works fast. Has a slight burning smell but didn’t damage clothes.
Sadiyah H.
S Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this electric shaver worked pretty well! I bought it to use on my wool coat that began to get a bit fuzzy, and it did a pretty good job! I love the fact that it comes with a distance controller attachment so that you’re able to control over the device. For the price, I certainly recommend!
Chelsie D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Conair Fabric Shaver uploaded by Chelsie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this Conair fabric shaver! It works so good! I’ve tried a few other brands of shavers and was definitely impressed by this one! I loved that it’s affordable and was excited I could order it in my favorite color!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I purchased this based on the good reviews and the price and I find that it doesn't really hold up. I used it on two sweaters so far and it did a pretty mediocre job of removing pills and fuzz. It did make a slight difference, but definitely came nowhere close to making my sweaters looking like new. It also runs on two AA batteries, and I've already had to change batteries twice even though I've only used it on two sweaters. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed.
Courtney W.
Florence, SC
I searched and searched for the perfect fabric shaver and found this one and fell in love!!! It works great and for a great price!!
james F.
nassawadox
Purchased at: Target
Great product that truly delivers exactly what you need. It shaves the lint off of any clothing that you may have. It’s got great power and runs off AA batteries. I would highly recommend this item.
Patricia L.
Schaumburg, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this because my mom had one when we were little. It works great. Used it on my daughter’s knit hat and mittens. Removed the balled up fuzz and did not damage the rest.