Conair Extra Large Foam Rollers - 1 Pack uploaded by Ursula B.

BY CONAIR

Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great. I love using these when trying to give my hair a break from the heated irons. They are very economical and simple to use! The results are great. I love using these on my daughter as well. I feel it's better for her hair just so that I wont damage it with the heat from the curling irons.
Alyssia H.
Louisville, KY
I use these for my daughter's hair before dance recitals. They are so easy to use. Just put them into slightly wet hair, and let them stay in overnight - all night and the next day when you take them out, you will have curls that will be long lasting! I tried using a curling iron, wand and other types of rollers on her hair but they were either too hot or caused her to get knots in her hair.
Leah R.
I'm trying not to put any heat onto my hair any longer so it can get healthier so before I go to sleep I just apply these rollers and wake up with nice curls
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Basic pink rollers used in my hair and my family for over 37 yrs good for medium to long hair length on my relaxed hair. Affordable trusted hair brand
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
These are a basic essential for everyone im sure i like to put them in when my hair is wet the blow dry gives me great body waves!!!
Carolann M.
These are so good to use I even used them when I was small. so soft so useful!