Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralEar CareConair
EarPlanes Child Flight Ear Protectors

Conair EarPlanes® Child Flight Ear Protectors

Tested by U.S. Navy pilots, these earplugs protect a child's hearing and comfort by regulating airflow and preventing pressure build-up in your ears. The silicone plugs form an airtight seal, while the CeramX filters control the flow of air into and out of the ear canals. A favorite with frequent fliers, these doctor-recommended earplugs are essential during takeoffs, landings and altitude changes to stabilize ear pressure.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair EarPlanes® Child Flight Ear Protectors!
Cristina G.
If you have the following: Sinus problems; chronic ear infections; tinnitus; Vertigo by imbalance of rocks/crystals in your inner ear; migraines; sick with sinus infection or cold while traveling or any general ear sensitivity... These ears plugs are an ABSOLUTE MUST for take-off and landings on airplanes. They will help equalize the pressure and make the “popping” non-painful. I PROMISE! As a young child, before I could remember, I used to get ear infections all the time. I had to have tubes in my ears. After a bad sinus infection that turned in bronchitis then phenomena in 10th grade, my ears were never the same. I remember taking a plane to visit family later that year for holidays. My ears popped so bad and clogged. Like it would not pop. I couldn’t hear the entire vacation until the trip home, when we got back on the plane and they repopped but it was painful. I actually teared up. I thought something burst! I even had made an appointment with my doctor! My next palace trip one year later, I was at the drug store looking for ear plugs and found theses. Many brands make them for about $5. I bought them, wore them and it was an ear saver! I had ZERO ISSUES. I wore them the whole time on the plane. Now, I just wear them during take-offs and landings when the altitude changes. They have NEVER failed me! This is the number one item to take on an airplane!
Suzanna R.
Corona, CA
My mom used these for us as kids when we were getting used to flying and they helped a TON with the pressure change and for comfort. Can’t recommend enough for youngsters struggling in flight! Get some for your kid - or the adult ones for yourself if you have ear struggles.
Anita F.
Strathroy, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Pre Covid we did a lot of travelling. The kids have been going on planes since 9 months. One of the hardest things travelling with children is when the air pressure effects their ears. Once we discovered EarPlanes it made the experience easier. The children didn’t have quite as much ear pain. They are soft, subtle and easy to apply. They didn’t seem uncomfortable.

Looking for your answer?