Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Záarah k.

BY CONAIR

The Conair CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener is a heavy-duty jumbo styler with some revolutionary technology. It features wet/dry ceramic and ionic technology to provide hot, even heat while keeping frizz away. You can use this straightener on dry or damp hair thanks to its unique and innovative side venting system which forces moisture into inner-channels and is released through vents on the side of the device. This gives the CS44RCS the ability to provide even heat without complications from damp or wet hair. Style like a professional in no-time with the 30-second instant heat-up function and the featured 25 heat settings. So for an inventive and unique large straightener with the ability to straighten wet and dry hair, go with the CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and ma see more...

Tara D.
This is a good back up hair straightener. I use this as my quick in a hurry straightener to go from wet to dry.
Heidi T.
Anderson, SC
It did the job. I was slightly worried because I had never used a straightener on wet hair before. I love it
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this daily and it straightens my hair perfectly and i dont notice much damage or burning of my hair.
Emily C.
I have short thick hair and this product really does the trick! It heats up fast and gets the job done.
Marilyn B.
Hartford
It helps bring the fizz down in my hair after a hot humid day and keeps my hair straight and smooth.
Whittney S.
Newnan
Love it it works amazing. Doesn't talk long so warm up. Easy to use I use it atleast 3 times a week
tania P.
I love this, I use it after I brush my hair when it's really frizzy!! It helps so much
Shilo K.
I had this exact straightener but in red and I thought it did wonders for my hair. It kept my hair soft and it didn't cause it to burn up like most straighteners would. I loved this product. 100% would recommend and it's usually cheaper than most other straighteners
Domenica B.
Canada
Personally this product is okay. You get what you pay for really. I purchased a salon hair straighter and it works a lot better. I like to use the straighter to add waves to my hair so a thin one is essential, it makes the job a lot easier. Would recommend as good if it fits in your budget and need something versatile.
Alana S.
I like it, it does live you're hair very straight although my hair is curly. And the price is good, because i check it out in internet because these tole came in other CONAIR product. But is a functional and good product.
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does this really straighten wet hair?

back