Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Záarah k.

BY CONAIR

The Conair CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener is a heavy-duty jumbo styler with some revolutionary technology. It features wet/dry ceramic and ionic technology to provide hot, even heat while keeping frizz away. You can use this straightener on dry or damp hair thanks to its unique and innovative side venting system which forces moisture into inner-channels and is released through vents on the side of the device. This gives the CS44RCS the ability to provide even heat without complications from damp or wet hair. Style like a professional in no-time with the 30-second instant heat-up function and the featured 25 heat settings. So for an inventive and unique large straightener with the ability to straighten wet and dry hair, go with the CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and ma see more...

MyMakeupFantasy M.
Lilburn, GA
I love this hair straightner.. It gets my hair nice and straight and frizz free. You can also create a nice wave at the end of your hair with this.
Danya M.
Somerset, KY
I use this daily for my bangs. It sometimes takes multiple passes but it works. I have to remember not to put my hands near the steam vents though.
Samantha S.
Dallas
I love how quick it will straighten my hair and If it is cold outside and it drys and straightens my hair quick absolutely love my wet to straight
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
This has been 1 out of 100 i have tried and has been the only one that actually works with my hair and i don't feel like it damages my hair
The O.
Not bad for a cheaper alternative, I bought mine at a rite aid and although I don't straighten my hair everyday it gets the job done!
Jessica S.
Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener I like how you can work with wet hair and it won't damage it and leaves it shiny
Sam K.
Sheffield, AL
I didn't really like this because I felt like my hair was more damaged after I finished using it. I wouldn't sell this to anyone
Debbie D.
Summerdale, AL
I need this in my life! Taking care of 2 steps in one...what a deal....on my bucket list for sure, talk about saving time!
Taylor C.
Dilliner , PA
I love this straightener because I can use it while my hair is wet. It dries and straightens all in one easy step!
Presley B.
Ft Riley, KS
could be better. it does the job tho just wish it would keep good heat is all. but over all it gets the job done.
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does this really straighten wet hair?

back