Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Záarah k.

BY CONAIR

The Conair CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener is a heavy-duty jumbo styler with some revolutionary technology. It features wet/dry ceramic and ionic technology to provide hot, even heat while keeping frizz away. You can use this straightener on dry or damp hair thanks to its unique and innovative side venting system which forces moisture into inner-channels and is released through vents on the side of the device. This gives the CS44RCS the ability to provide even heat without complications from damp or wet hair. Style like a professional in no-time with the 30-second instant heat-up function and the featured 25 heat settings. So for an inventive and unique large straightener with the ability to straighten wet and dry hair, go with the CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and ma see more...

Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a good straightener and it gets the job done. It does dry your hair by straightening it, but I don't recommend using that feature all the time as it will damage your hair. It's a good size and straightens hair fast!
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
I always get product conair but in this case, I think it's not too hot and I have a lot of hair maybe isn't the correct size or I don't know on my hair. Maybe I need to get a diferents tool
Klaudia K.
Hamlet, IN
This straightener is great! I use it all the time with minimal damage to my hair. It is affordable and easy to get ahold of. I would recommend this product to anybody who wants to quickly straighten they hair
Emily S.
This is my favorite straightener. It has steam holes to let out moisture, and different temperature settings to adjust based on hair wettness, texture, and desired result.
kiki h.
Unfortunately this product was not for my hair.it did not straighten oralr my hair frizz free. It left my hair very frizzy and not flat and nicely ironed at all.
Ily 🍎.
It did straighten my hair. It also left my hair with major damage afterwards. Even though I only used it on special occasions the damage was an everyday horror.
Abbie Z.
Los Angeles
Good product, I was able to straighten my hair with 1-2 strokes of the straightener. I also like the width which allowed me to work faster with larger sections
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
This straightener thinned my hair. I threw it away. Yes it worked but it left my hair flat and after using it so much my hair isn't as thick as it used to be.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
I used this hair straightener when I was in high school and loved it. It was the only thing that would get super hot and actually straighten my hair.
Cassidy K.
Such a great hair straightener. I love everything about it, most of my straighteners that I've had in the past take forever to work but not this one
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does this really straighten wet hair?

back