Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener

The Conair CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener is a heavy-duty jumbo styler with some revolutionary technology. It features wet/dry ceramic and ionic technology to provide hot, even heat while keeping frizz away. You can use this straightener on dry or damp hair thanks to its unique and innovative side venting system which forces moisture into inner-channels and is released through vents on the side of the device. This gives the CS44RCS the ability to provide even heat without complications from damp or wet hair. Style like a professional in no-time with the 30-second instant heat-up function and the featured 25 heat settings. So for an inventive and unique large straightener with the ability to straighten wet and dry hair, go with the CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and ma

Does this really straighten wet hair?
Start your review of Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener!
Rogers , AR
I have this straighter along with 3 others(one being a chi) and I prefer this one over all of the others. It straightens with perfection and I can straighten more hair at a time than with the others. Totally recommend
Ogden, UT
I like this straightener, you have to be careful with the heat settings! You will fry your hair. I have thin hair but a ton of it so it is nice that it doesn't take as long to straighten.
Chapmanville, WV
This is a good straightener. It does a really good job of taking out all the natural wave in ones hair! I recommend this to anyone that struggles with natural wavy/natural curly hair!
Roslindale, MA
I loveeee this Dry & Straighten flat iron. I was skeptical at the beginning because I was afraid that it would burn my hair but I'm glad it didn't and got the job done!!
Not the best . I would rather use any other product than this one. It say wet or dry but when used with wet hair my hair would straighten but looked puffy and frizzy. I would skip on this one.
Bel Air, MD
This is really easy to use and the wider heater allows for quicker straightening! It doesn't damage my hair at all, and I use it for wet and straight. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. I will definitely buy again and recommend it to friends.
Syracuse, KS
I did like this straightener when I had it. I think it last for two years before it finally quit. I did use it after I had blow dried my hair. I liked how I could adjust the temperature and the end result was always sleek very straight hair. However I didn't care to use it when my hair was still wet. My hair smelled like it was burning off. It was convenient if I didn't get my hair completely dry and was just a tad damp, because then it just dried it then.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a good straightener and it gets the job done. It does dry your hair by straightening it, but I don't recommend using that feature all the time as it will damage your hair. It's a good size and straightens hair fast!
Sterling, IL
I always get product conair but in this case, I think it's not too hot and I have a lot of hair maybe isn't the correct size or I don't know on my hair. Maybe I need to get a diferents tool
Works well if you don’t feel like blow drying your hair when it’s wet to straighten it. It is very fast to use but be careful of the steam that will come off of your hair. The only thing is this will damage hair and put a long of heat in it so I wouldn’t recommend using it all the time