Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Záarah k.

BY CONAIR

The Conair CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener is a heavy-duty jumbo styler with some revolutionary technology. It features wet/dry ceramic and ionic technology to provide hot, even heat while keeping frizz away. You can use this straightener on dry or damp hair thanks to its unique and innovative side venting system which forces moisture into inner-channels and is released through vents on the side of the device. This gives the CS44RCS the ability to provide even heat without complications from damp or wet hair. Style like a professional in no-time with the 30-second instant heat-up function and the featured 25 heat settings. So for an inventive and unique large straightener with the ability to straighten wet and dry hair, go with the CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and ma see more...

Kat A.
I had this Conair hair straightener for a while. It was great while it lasted! It did the job and was hot enough to straighten my hair nicely. My sis needed one, so I gave her mine and bought another one! Very affordable and great quality I think!
Carrie L.
Pottstown, PA
I use this for a flat iron. I like that I can can set the temperature. I dont use it wet (I tried and wasn't successful) but I enjoy using it dry. I won't flat iron my hair when wet so this works perfectly for my needs.
Katelyn G.
This thing sucked. I got it for christmas one year and i was so excited. It dries and brushes the hair! But no. The little "comb" was cheap and popped out even when i brushed my hair before using. Its not for people with thick hair. At all.
Brooke Z.
Buffalo, NY
I love wet to dry straightners, they are such a time-saver and they leave my hair very soft. My only complaint is that sometimes the steam from the iron burns my hand which is pretty unavoidable
Ashley N.
Ogden, UT
I like this straightener, you have to be careful with the heat settings! You will fry your hair. I have thin hair but a ton of it so it is nice that it doesn't take as long to straighten.
Shaelyn S.
Chapmanville, WV
This is a good straightener. It does a really good job of taking out all the natural wave in ones hair! I recommend this to anyone that struggles with natural wavy/natural curly hair!
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
I loveeee this Dry & Straighten flat iron. I was skeptical at the beginning because I was afraid that it would burn my hair but I'm glad it didn't and got the job done!!
magaly g.
Not the best . I would rather use any other product than this one. It say wet or dry but when used with wet hair my hair would straighten but looked puffy and frizzy. I would skip on this one.
Emily W.
Bel Air, MD
This is really easy to use and the wider heater allows for quicker straightening! It doesn't damage my hair at all, and I use it for wet and straight. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. I will definitely buy again and recommend it to friends.
Jamie W.
Syracuse, KS
I did like this straightener when I had it. I think it last for two years before it finally quit. I did use it after I had blow dried my hair. I liked how I could adjust the temperature and the end result was always sleek very straight hair. However I didn't care to use it when my hair was still wet. My hair smelled like it was burning off. It was convenient if I didn't get my hair completely dry and was just a tad damp, because then it just dried it then.
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does this really straighten wet hair?

back