Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Záarah k.

BY CONAIR

The Conair CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener is a heavy-duty jumbo styler with some revolutionary technology. It features wet/dry ceramic and ionic technology to provide hot, even heat while keeping frizz away. You can use this straightener on dry or damp hair thanks to its unique and innovative side venting system which forces moisture into inner-channels and is released through vents on the side of the device. This gives the CS44RCS the ability to provide even heat without complications from damp or wet hair. Style like a professional in no-time with the 30-second instant heat-up function and the featured 25 heat settings. So for an inventive and unique large straightener with the ability to straighten wet and dry hair, go with the CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and ma see more...

Mary E.
I love this straightener! It has steam holes to let out moisture, and different temperature settings to adjust based on hair wetness, texture, and desired result. I would recommend putting it on a lower heat setting. It can heat up quickly and you don't want to fry your hair!
Brandy w.
Works well if you don’t feel like blow drying your hair when it’s wet to straighten it. It is very fast to use but be careful of the steam that will come off of your hair. The only thing is this will damage hair and put a long of heat in it so I wouldn’t recommend using it all the time
Lauren B.
I am a repeat buyer of the Conair straightener. It heats up to 450 degrees and gets my hair extremely straight. I can't use lower heat straighteners as they just don't cut it. I think I've purchased this flat iron three times now. I would highly recommend this product.
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I love this flat iron especially because its ceramic. I bought mines from Walmart or target and it was very inexpensive.. very much affordable.. I'm satisfied with this product and I wouldn't change it. I mean I think its great how it is right now.
ester b.
Washington
This straightener by Conair works great and it’s easy to use. There are different setting you can put it on for different hair types it also heats up really quick so it’s my go to if I’m in a hurry. They’re not too pricey either and do the job.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty good straightner i use to use it everyday before i got a new one. I love that you can straighten your hair while its wet with this product. I just wasn't getting the straightest hair that i wanted when using a straightner.
Erin T.
Lackawanna
Does a really great job straightening my hair. It is definitely dry and straight after I finish using it. I have found it works best if I towel dry and then let my hair air dry for a bit before straightening. It doesn't work as well if the hair is too damp.
Amber P.
been using this since i was 11 years old and have only had to buy 2 and I'm 23 now! they last forever and I've never had a better straightener. everyone complements how amazing my hair looks everyday! best part is it is only $30.00
Kim O.
STEUBENVILLE, OH
I have been using the wet to straight straighteners for years and do not intend to change that anytime soon, I think the get super hot for a reasonable price, when I need a new one I always replace with a newer wet to straight
Kat A.
I had this Conair hair straightener for a while. It was great while it lasted! It did the job and was hot enough to straighten my hair nicely. My sis needed one, so I gave her mine and bought another one! Very affordable and great quality I think!
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does this really straighten wet hair?

Walmart