Conair Dry 'N Straight Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Záarah k.

BY CONAIR

The Conair CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener is a heavy-duty jumbo styler with some revolutionary technology. It features wet/dry ceramic and ionic technology to provide hot, even heat while keeping frizz away. You can use this straightener on dry or damp hair thanks to its unique and innovative side venting system which forces moisture into inner-channels and is released through vents on the side of the device. This gives the CS44RCS the ability to provide even heat without complications from damp or wet hair. Style like a professional in no-time with the 30-second instant heat-up function and the featured 25 heat settings. So for an inventive and unique large straightener with the ability to straighten wet and dry hair, go with the CS44RCS Dry N Straight 2" Ceramic Straightener. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and ma see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana R.
Akron, OH
This is a good hair straightner, when t isn’t broken. I’ve had to replace this 4 times. It has different heat settings depending on your preferences. It does get your hair really straight without drying it. Mine broke literally at the worst times every time leaving me in a scramble to get a new one.
Mrs. L.
I love this hair straightener it lasts for a very long time! Ive bought this back in 2010 and I still have it today! 8 years I've been using it and it has not let me down, I've even done curls with this. I definitely recommend this if youre in a budget!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty good straightner i use to use it everyday before i got a new one. I love that you can straighten your hair while its wet with this product. I just wasn't getting the straightest hair that i wanted when using a straightner.
Brittany F.
Springfield, IL
I have curly curly hair and this hair straightener is amazing for my hair. Once I’m out of the shower I can just lightly towel dry and straighten my
Hair. I bought mine at Walgreens for about 40$ so it wasn’t a bad price at all and it straightens quick!
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
Heats up fast and can get really hot. My hair is longer so it takes longer to do. I have to run the straightener through my hair at least twice and sometimes 3 times to get the straightness I want.
Emily B.
This straightener works so nice! It heats up really fast, and straightens your hair in no time. I haven't use it when my hair is fully wet, but I have when it's damp and it works nicely.
Daisy R.
Rogers , AR
I have this straighter along with 3 others(one being a chi) and I prefer this one over all of the others. It straightens with perfection and I can straighten more hair at a time than with the others. Totally recommend
Melissa B.
I did a demo on this at my poe and when I used it, my hair was so frizzy and I just took it out of a messy bun so it had creases in it from the ponytail. I put some heat protector on and used this flat iron and it worked miracles on my hair. It not only made it silky smooth, it also tamed all my fly a ways. It worked so easily and quickly also. I didn't even put my hair in layers like I usually do. My hair looked amazing and it stayed frizz free until I washed it. At my store it runs around $50, which in my opinion, is worth it.
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
I wouldn't say that this is the best straightener that I have ever seen but it gets the job done. I don't recommend it for wet hair though it takes twice as long to get through the hair. What I do is lets the hair get almost completely dry and then use it on my hair. I am guessing it all depends on how thick the hair is.
cristalyn v.
Chapel hill, NC
This perfect for girls who have straight thick hair!
It does not really damage your hair since it is a wet n dry product. But i only use it when i take a shower. So it would not be a problem. Then i tend to do little waves at the bottom which it is perfect to do since i am not a fan of baby waves
Halley b.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Does this really straighten wet hair?