Conair DPP300 Palm Press Iron

Conair DPP300 Palm Press Iron. Ideal for light ironing or to pack for travel. Produces 800 watts of steam; 8-foot power cord; variable temperature control. Simple to fill water reservoir; can switch off steam function. Limited 1-year warranty; stands 6-12 inches tall. The Conair DPP300 Steam Iron-Mini Palm Iron wvariable steam penetrates fabric to eliminate wrinkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair DPP300 Palm Press Iron!
Olive A.
Decent mini iron for travel, small spaces, or if you just don’t iron often enough to warrant a full size iron. The steam function works well but sometimes spurts out large droplets, which is only an issue if you’re in a rush. It gets the job done for the occasional user, but it might be worth investing a bit more if you plan on primarily using it at home.
Anna N.
Whittier, CA
Perfect little device use to have on you especially cause it has a “stream option”. I just received it so hopefully it last longer than my other iron.
Lele O.
Galloway, OH
Muy buen producto exelente para planchar la ropa y la deja sin ninguna arruga. Y deja las telas muy cuidadas
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
I love this little iron. Works very well. I use it all the time in my craft room. Perfect little size. Good size water tank for such a little thing. Heats up very well unlike other small irons I have used in the past.
Giansel L.
Orlando , FL
Love this iron! It always takes out the wrinkles in my clothes and does not burn them!
Stacy Michele S.
8550 NW 70th st.
This is a great little iron with the steam of a big one! It has made me very happy for a few years now, and I would buy it again! The squeeze buttons on the sides shoot steam like crazy, and the wrinkles don't stand a chance! Great for quilting and trips and everyday!

Looking for your answer?