Conair Double Sided Flourescent Mirror

Vanity is no longer just for the bathroom. Reflect your good taste with mirrors by Conair, with eye-catching finishes and styles that will improve the view in any room.  The right lighting and extreme magnification ensure that you ll always be ready for your close-up.  Wherever you put Conair mirrors, you will like what you see! Double sided 1x/10x magnification Satin nickel finish 8.5" diameter Mirror rotates 350° for regular or 10x magnification Pivoting mirror head for flexible viewing Fog-free viewing On/Off line cord switch Energy saving lifetime fluorescent bulb uses 60% less energy and is 30% brighter* Limited one-year warranty *When compared to Conair s best-selling metal mirror

Do you offer other metal options? Brass? Darker metals?
Start your review of Conair Double Sided Flourescent Mirror!
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a very good mirror. This is what I have on my vanity for my everyday makeup. It is a decent size mirror and it comes in handy quite a bit. However it does make you look darker than you really are so I find that when I'm done and I go out I look like a ghost. I use the regular side for everyday makeup and the close-up side for my brows and acne.
Seagoville , TX
I got this mirror for my birthday and have to say I really love it because I remember wanting a vanity mirror and this one really gave me gray lighting except that now that I have an actual vanity it does make a difference lighting Isn’t as good but still will help you achieve a great makeup look with good lighting
For anyone worried about the bulb burning out have no fear because they sell them online or at bed bath and beyond! Works pretty well, the light is spot on and can make you look darker than you are. So you risk the chance of not having your makeup on point. The zoomed in side is great for the acne and eyebrows and the other is just great for applying anything to the face or doing hair. It is weighted nice so it won't tip over easily. Worth the price.
I use this mirror everyday and i love it. Perfect size and is double sided so you can zoom in or have it regular. The light is perfect as well, helps you see things you couldnt see without it. Would definitely recommend trying it out, i would definitely buy it again.
Ypsilanti , MI
This mirror is amazing! The zoomed in side makes it a lot easier to tame pesky eyebrows and the lighting makes it to wear it is a lot easier to see if you had thoroughly blended in your foundation. This mirror is a game changer!
Paso Robles, CA
Great Mirror! But something be aware of is its a florescent bulb which projects heat and when they burn out they can be difficult or expensive to replace. LED is more desirable
This product works really well! It's a fine mirror, although I've had better makeup mirrors. In any case, it's a decent purchase.
Great mirror to do makeup in bad lighting. ! you can set it on any surface. might be a bit much for the actual quality
Las Vegas, NV
Good for putting on makeup but it gets dirty very easily if you leave it in your bathroom
La Paz
This mirror is my dream, always wants this, is so important for do makeup, is so easy to use only put the mirror in front of you and done, I buy this in my country, my skin is dry and whit this mirror is easy, always I tell my friends to buy the mirror because is the best.