Conair Double Ceramic 3/4-Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Mahi C.

BY CONAIR

Conair Double Ceramic .75" Curling Iron: Delivers even heat, fast styling and long-lasting curls Provides 18-hour curl control even in humidity 375-degree high heat with 30 high temperature settings for all types of hair Damage control and anti-frizz control Uniform heat recovery with auto off Recessed buttons prevent accidental shutoff; ergonomic thumb rest for better control Model CC700CS

Natalie S.
I do not use this as a curling iron I use it more in the style of a wand and I really enjoy it. It turns on and heats up fast. The only thing is if I take a while to curl my hair often times it turns off. My hair stays curled for a while which is great because I have very straight hair
Kaycee W.
Auburn
I’ve been using this curling iron for about a week now and so far haven’t had a problem with it! I have short hair and I think the size is perfect for my hair. It’s not the best quality and you can tell by the weight of it but it’s a great product for the price
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
This curling iron is a classic, and a staple in every woman’s life. I purchased this curling iron a while back and it has last a very long time. I bought it at Walmart for around $30, and I absolutely feel that it was worth it.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This curling iron is okay for doing short small pieces of hair. It heats up really quick and gets very hot. It’s really cheap for a hair curler but mainly because it can’t do a whole lot. It’s more of a touch up tool.
Nikki S.
Fairview, WV
I love the curls I get from the curling iron! I usually don’t use the clip on it though and just wrap my hair around the barrel and hold it like a clipless curling iron
Jamie T.
This is an overall great curling iron. I always straightened my hair before using it, to ensure that my curls would be sleek and shiny, and they sure were! I used this iron on special occasions to create a flawless, put together look and it always pulled through. My favorite part about this product is it's long lasting effect. After using the iron, my hair would stay curled for up to 3 days! This is an amazing curling iron, and I hope you try it out!
Megan M.
A great curling iron with a tight barrel! This one is really nice for texture and tighter curls that can either be worn uniform or messy. This iron heats up really fast and stays hot but also has automatic shut off for safety. The controls are simple and easy to use and you can adjust the heat a ton for all hair types. I love how smooth this barrel is and how shiny and frizz free my curls are. It doesn’t pinch and is easy to handle and stand up on its own.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
This heats up in 30 seconds and Ceramic is wonderful. I only use Ceramic curling wands. This one works like a professional wand. The price is wonderful. My only con is that it really won't hold up for a long time. I have bought several. If you use it alot.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
I am not very good at styling hair, especially my own hair, I get kinks in it and burn myself all the time with curling irons. It's pitiful but this styler helped me out. No fires. Not my favorite but I've never spent $100+ on a hair styler before so I don't have much to compare it to.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
I've had my Conair curling Iron for a few years now, and it still works and looks amazing! My hair isn't tugged by it and it leaves perfect curls. I bought mine at Sallys Beauty Supply. I love how Conair also makes different sizes. That way you can have either tight or loose curls!

Amazon