BY CONAIR #76 in Curling Irons

Conair Double Ceramic .75" Curling Iron: Delivers even heat, fast styling and long-lasting curls Provides 18-hour curl control even in humidity 375-degree high heat with 30 high temperature settings for all types of hair Damage control and anti-frizz control Uniform heat recovery with auto off Recessed buttons prevent accidental shutoff; ergonomic thumb rest for better control Model CC700CS

Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
love how this curlers my hair,curls last a long time and my hair doesnt get that damaged
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is a pretty good curling iron. It’s not the best when it comes to different levels of heat, but it’s a good priced product (I think I paid no more than $20 for it). I would recommend it to others for a good basic curling iron.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
For a drugstore brand this is a great curling iron. It heats up fast gets hot and curls great. I have no complaints on this iron. It does exactly what I need it to do. Definitely worth a try
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Pretty basic and cheaper a great last-minute option if you don’t have one and you have to go to target or Walmart to buy one but it’s not the one I would deathly recommend
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
My favourite curling iron. It gets very hot fast and curls my hair just as fast. The only thing that takes time is figuring out exactly what style and curl type to do!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
This curling iron is okay for doing short small pieces of hair. It heats up really quick and gets very hot. It’s really cheap for a hair curler but mainly because it can’t do a whole lot. It’s more of a touch up tool.
Jamie T.
This is an overall great curling iron. I always straightened my hair before using it, to ensure that my curls would be sleek and shiny, and they sure were! I used this iron on special occasions to create a flawless, put together look and it always pulled through. My favorite part about this product is it's long lasting effect. After using the iron, my hair would stay curled for up to 3 days! This is an amazing curling iron, and I hope you try it out!
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
My hair is very hard to keep a curl because it is so fine and straight . I can use this Conair curling iron and it keeps a better curl then my past curling irons I've had before . This one heats up pretty fast I like the handle and I don't see as much breakage in my hair either .
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
This heats up in 30 seconds and Ceramic is wonderful. I only use Ceramic curling wands. This one works like a professional wand. The price is wonderful. My only con is that it really won't hold up for a long time. I have bought several. If you use it alot.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Fantastic curling iron! It gives my curls just the right amount of volume and bounce. I have naturally fine, straight hair that's been chemically treated. I've been curling my hair for a long time, and I usually curl it once every week or so. This is a great product!