BY CONAIR #89 in Curling Irons

Conair Double Ceramic .75" Curling Iron: Delivers even heat, fast styling and long-lasting curls Provides 18-hour curl control even in humidity 375-degree high heat with 30 high temperature settings for all types of hair Damage control and anti-frizz control Uniform heat recovery with auto off Recessed buttons prevent accidental shutoff; ergonomic thumb rest for better control Model CC700CS

Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it because it is ceramic which helps the hair not to be mistreated so much by the direct heat that receives to the I to use my laughter also I have noticed that with this laughter my curl lasts much more than with others of others that by my hair To be so fine I lose very fast but with this I notice the difference of truth I recommend them
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love how this curlers my hair,curls last a long time and my hair doesnt get that damaged
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
This is an overall great curling iron. I always straightened my hair before using it, to ensure that my curls would be sleek and shiny, and they sure were! I used this iron on special occasions to create a flawless, put together look and it always pulled through. My favorite part about this product is it's long lasting effect. After using the iron, my hair would stay curled for up to 3 days! This is an amazing curling iron, and I hope you try it out!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This heats up in 30 seconds and Ceramic is wonderful. I only use Ceramic curling wands. This one works like a professional wand. The price is wonderful. My only con is that it really won't hold up for a long time. I have bought several. If you use it alot.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not very good at styling hair, especially my own hair, I get kinks in it and burn myself all the time with curling irons. It's pitiful but this styler helped me out. No fires. Not my favorite but I've never spent $100+ on a hair styler before so I don't have much to compare it to.
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had my Conair curling Iron for a few years now, and it still works and looks amazing! My hair isn't tugged by it and it leaves perfect curls. I bought mine at Sallys Beauty Supply. I love how Conair also makes different sizes. That way you can have either tight or loose curls!
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
I love this product it has a great price and works pretty good too I have pretty thick hair and I love this product microphone using it hello computer thing about some of the tricks are used is to crawl away from your head and that torture had requested with this type of colour
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
West Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the size curls this makes, but even with hair spray the curls do not stay more than an hour before going flat and straight again. My hair usually holds curls up to two days after curling so I'm a little disappointed with this curling iron. I'll keep using it hoping that I can find the trick to make it stick.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not find that Conair has very affective hair curlers for me. I do know that they are great for many types of people. I have quite thin and hard to curl hair with lots of flyaways. I would recommend this to someone who has more normal and easy to curl hair
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good curling iron, makes nice tight curls that I leave in while I finish getting ready then tousle them out for full fresh waves. Easy to use and heats up quickly. Stands well and can balance itself on the counter so that's super helpful while sectioning out my hair!