Conair Double Ceramic 1.5Conair Double Ceramic 1.5

Conair Double Ceramic 1.5" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

Create beautiful styles while eliminating frizz with the Conair Double Ceramic Curling Iron . The new double ceramic coating doubles your frizz control while remaining safe without causing any damage. It has 30 high heat settings that create long lasting curls. The multiple settings give you versatile styling, too. It includes a bonus heat shield to keep your hands and fingers burn-free. New double ceramic coating eliminates frizz with ease. Provides 18-hour curl control even in humidity. 30 high-heat settings. Damage control, anti-frizz control and creates long-lasting curls. Includes bonus heat shiel.

Conair Double Ceramic 1.5" Curling Iron
Buy on kmart
Chandreya D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use to use this almost everyday and i think i burned it out. Idk if they come with factory warranties or not but I definitely used this to the fullest capacity and i would love to buy another one but i want to make sure i have a warranty in case of the same thing happening again
roya a.
Los Angeles , CA
my favorite curling iron. does what I need to give me big body curls when my hair is longer. again- with Conair, my only vice is that the tools don’t last that long and I end up having to purchase replacement irons sooner than I would like.
Gissela T.
I love having loose curls that last all day! This curling iron does the trick! If you’re looking for a bigger curl that helps with shine as well, this will be your new best friend! It’s great for everyday use as well!
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
This is like a classic for me because it always gets the job done! Not too expensive and doesn’t fry my hair. I have to blow dry my hair and partition it obviously because I have naturally curly/wavy hair
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love Conair ceramic curling irons, I have multiple sizes in them. When I had longer hair, I would use this 1.5" curling iron for looser waves. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because on my hair the curl wouldn't last as long as when I used some of the smaller curling irons. But I always loved the look this one created and never noticed my hair being damaged when I used it.
Rosey W.
Phoenix , AZ
I’ve had my curling iron for almost 4 years and it looks brand new. Even when my hair is poofy it’ll curl my hair into silky curls. Love the bigger barrel for looser curls and they hold up for a couple days, the heating option are awesome and this is so reliable I don’t even look into high end curling irons. It looks sleek and I love the long cord and it swivels so that’s a plus
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This does great with waves it's very hot it keeps the waves in it's very convenient and easy to use you plug it in you get it hot and you start using it the price on Conair is awesome it is definitely a go to for Hot Tools
Clarissa N.
Love the curling iron!! It works really well leaving curls looking amazing!! I always use a heat protectant before using this and it works out well!
Definitely recommend this if you haven’t tried this curling iron yet!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
So this curling iron is super affordable and was exactly what I was looking for at the time, but I’ve noticed that my curls don’t hold as well/as long as they do when I use my other curling irons. I just don’t reach for this one very often anymore.
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this curling iron! I use it whenever I want big waves and its also really easy to use because it doesn't take too long to do my hair. In my opinion this is great but I only use it once in a while not too often.
Maricela M.
Doral, FL
Where can i find this product please?
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
Does this affect your hair?
Pia S.
Newark, NJ
Is this iron good for very fine hair that usually won't hold curls well for very long??
Wendy A.