Conair Double Ceramic 1.5Conair Double Ceramic 1.5
Conair Double Ceramic 1.5

Conair Double Ceramic 1.5" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #36 in Curling Irons

Create beautiful styles while eliminating frizz with the Conair Double Ceramic Curling Iron . The new double ceramic coating doubles your frizz control while remaining safe without causing any damage. It has 30 high heat settings that create long lasting curls. The multiple settings give you versatile styling, too. It includes a bonus heat shield to keep your hands and fingers burn-free. New double ceramic coating eliminates frizz with ease. Provides 18-hour curl control even in humidity. 30 high-heat settings. Damage control, anti-frizz control and creates long-lasting curls. Includes bonus heat shiel.

Conair Double Ceramic 1.5
Conair Double Ceramic 1.5" Curling Iron
Chandreya D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use this almost everyday and i think i burned it out. Idk if they come with factory warranties or not but I definitely used this to the fullest capacity and i would love to buy another one but i want to make sure i have a warranty in case of the same thing happening again
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. When I want to add waves, curls and volume to my hair my curling iron works magic. My hair curls come out fabulous. My curls stay on thru the day and night.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like a classic for me because it always gets the job done! Not too expensive and doesn’t fry my hair. I have to blow dry my hair and partition it obviously because I have naturally curly/wavy hair
April W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked well. It left my hair with curls. I wasn't able to do large sections. I had to be patient and curl my hair little by little. With the help of hair spray the curls staid.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does great with waves it's very hot it keeps the waves in it's very convenient and easy to use you plug it in you get it hot and you start using it the price on Conair is awesome it is definitely a go to for Hot Tools
Amanda O.
Madera , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fav curling irons besides the hot tools. I am very satisfied and would recommend. I have owned a couple of conair curling irons. It keeps my curl all day in my hair.
Clarissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the curling iron!! It works really well leaving curls looking amazing!! I always use a heat protectant before using this and it works out well!
Definitely recommend this if you haven’t tried this curling iron yet!
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron! It great because it heats up quick and is ready to use.It’s well worth the price because the results it gives and the fact it takes half the time. It gives me the perfect curls and volume.
Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
99% of my hairstyles are achieved with this tool. I left it at home once when traveling and was so distraught, I had to order it to the hotel via Amazon overnight shipping. Cannot live without this styling tool.
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling iron! I use it whenever I want big waves and its also really easy to use because it doesn't take too long to do my hair. In my opinion this is great but I only use it once in a while not too often.
Maricela M.
Doral, FL
Where can i find this product please?
Pia S.
Newark, NJ
Is this iron good for very fine hair that usually won't hold curls well for very long??
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
Does this affect your hair?
Wendy A.