Conair Double Ceramic 1.25Conair Double Ceramic 1.25
Conair Double Ceramic 1.25

Conair Double Ceramic 1.25" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #69 in Curling Irons

Create beautiful styles while eliminating frizz with the CONAIR double ceramic curling iron. The new double ceramic coating doubles your frizz control while remaining safe without causing any damage. It has 30 high heat settings that create long lasting curls. The multiple settings give you versatile styling, too. It includes a bonus heat shield to keep your hands and fingers burn-free.

Conair Double Ceramic 1.25
Conair Double Ceramic 1.25" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon*
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
I absolutely love Conair ceramic curling irons, I have multiple sizes in them. When I recently cut about 8" off my hair, my hairstylist suggest I try a 1.25" curling iron to create those effortless, loose curls that are so popular on long bob hairstyles. With such good luck using the other sizes of this specific curling iron, I of course purchased yet another Conair to no disappointment. I have never noticed my hair to be damaged after using these curling irons, and the curls always last such a long time!
Ashley C.
I just started to curl my hair not to long ago. I had a friend recommend this curling iron to me. It is simple to use. The curls last a long time and hold pretty well. I don't need to add any product into my hair to make it stay. I would recommend having your hair a little dirtier than normal when curling it, it always seems to work better for. I feel this doesn't damage my hair as much as it does when I use a blow dryer to it or hair straightener.
alyssa S.
Love this curling iron wish it would get a little hotter but it works great I just have really thick long hair so it takes for ever just to do half my head.. but everyone else I use it on it works perfect so I would totally recommend
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this curling iron but it wears out a little fast.  I have to replace it more than i would like.  It’s nice and smooth and t doesn’t damage my hair.  I like it!
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
I like the little stand it has since I’m really clumsy and would just put it down anywhere without realizing it’s hot if it didn’t have it. Aside from using products in my hair to get curls this iron works great. It heats up quick. And sometimes I don’t have time to wait on it to heat up.
Kelsey B.
Chicago,IL
I prefer the conair instant heat curing iron compared to this product. My hair curls and holds curls relatively well, but it did not with this product! I had high hopes, but unfortunately it wasn't worth the purchase for me.
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
You can’t go wrong with this brand. And this size wand is perfect for beachy waves! I have had the same iron for many years and it’s still doing the job! Love that I can adjust the heat settings. It’s about time I get a new one, the buttons are starting to stick!
Jessica W.
Chattanooga
Adds body to medium length hair.
Good for "second day hair"
Doesn't get too hot as to burn hair.
Has lasted for more than 2 years with use at least once a week. Conair is a staple in hair care
Alyssa D.
San Juan Capo, CA
Are use this curling iron daily! It’s perfect for semi-mellow curls but still cute and pretty. I always get asked why curlier no use and I always need to send pictures to people, I cannot recommend it enough!
Kevina X.
Berkeley, CA
I love the size of the barrel, it helps me achieve loose big curls or waves. It also heats up quickly which is something I look for in a curling iron. I got mine from target, and it was a decent price.