Conair Double Ceramic 1.25" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #62 in Curling Irons

Create beautiful styles while eliminating frizz with the CONAIR double ceramic curling iron. The new double ceramic coating doubles your frizz control while remaining safe without causing any damage. It has 30 high heat settings that create long lasting curls. The multiple settings give you versatile styling, too. It includes a bonus heat shield to keep your hands and fingers burn-free.

Conair Double Ceramic 1.25" Curling Iron
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
I love this ceramic iron. I feel like it gets hotter, keeps my hair in place longer, and leaves less damaged locks than other irons.
Jay R.
Love this curling iron. It's a tiny big bulky but it gets the job done. It's super affordable and can be bought at Target, Walmart, even Walgreens! Plus these places always have deals so wait for the right time to buy. The 1.25inch leaves these nice bouncy waves. Really good for straight to wavy hair.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Good product for the money. Ceramic helps protect hair and evenly heat hair for easy styling and effortless curls. Have to pay 2-3x as much for salon brand tools. I like the large size of this for giving hair that salon blowout look at home.
Kaitlan A.
This iron is good for the price. It's not my favorite and the curls don't last all day long, but it works! I got mine at target. It makes super loose nice looking waves without burning your hair off! It is nice quality for the price.
Henna A.
Homestead, FL
I used to have this a year ago until I invested in a wand curler. This looks great when you’re doing big princess curls but it’s kind of heavy to hold and use, and it takes a long time to actually curl with it.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
Really don't care for conair. It's great if you are in need for a curling iron but don't want to commit to spending $150-$300. However, it never stays even with hair product and it takes forever to heat up
bijal S.
North wales, PA
I have used this iron several times. Not easy to use, very time consuming, and curls does not hold that well. Not a fan of this. But again I have seen many people love this iron. So giving it a two.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
Awesome curling iron! Affordable heats up fast and works well. I got mine at target. It was cheap and I’ve had it for a while. I was a first time user when I bought it and I would definitely buy this again
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
This product is okay not the greatest but works just as fine. I use hair spray before before curling my hair so it could lasts longer. This is my first time to use this product
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
Conair has been making quality hair products for years. I’ve never had an issue with anything they come out with. Curls look great when I have my hair straightened