BY CONAIR

The Conair Double Ceramic Half-Inch Curling Iron gives you long-lasting, 18-hour curl control even in humidity. Create beautiful styles while eliminating frizz with the Conair Double Ceramic Half-Inch Curling Iron. It has 30 high heat settings that...

Buy on Kmart
roya a.
Los Angeles, CA
loved this bad boy when my hair was short. gave cute bouncy curls to my little short bob. again- my issue with Conair is their tools don’t have long lifespans and I end up having to buy another curling iron in less time than I would like.
Shelley G.
I don't normally use a curling iron anymore because do have naturally wavy/curly hair and I've learned what products to use so I can embrace my natural curls and waves. But every now and then my hair won't behave and I have to reach for my Conair curling iron. It heats up fast and gives the perfect curl every time. It has never damaged my hair and never leaves fuzziness and unruly curls. Its great to have for back up on those unpredictable curly days.
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
It does the job but I don’t favor my curling iron because it isn’t efficient on my super straight hair. I use this product a couple of times a month and it is okay for the price. I think it could use a rebuild to work better with curling the hair because other irons have worked better. Although, I don’t have a huge suggestions without completely remaking the model. Very fair price though!
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
I really like this curling iron. I can create many styles, it heats very quickly and evenly and was very affordable . I would recommend Conair hair tools to anyone.
Danielle S.
You cant go wrong with conair... This conair curling iron is perfect for the job. It heats up quickly and hot enough that your hair will be beautiful flowing locks of curls. I recomend rhis for any 1 who wants curls i also recomend using a heat protecting spray before hand.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
I’ve used these products for songs I can remember. There’s something up on and I trust. They are relatively inexpensive compared to other curling iron’s that I’ve seen. But they work just as well. Are usually find these at target or Walmart.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
I have straight hair and I always wanted to have volume so I bought this and give myself some curls. It actually stays in for at least 1-2 hours. I like it and it makes my hair look cute. Bought it from Walmart it was very affordable.
Takerra W.
Hamden, CT
I️t was good to use when i used to curl my hair. My curls always came out nice, never had a hard time getting I️t to curl my hair. I used to use I️t all the time but now i have went all natural and limit as much heat as possible.
Bailey S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This product is great and really curls your hair. I use this product once a month. My hair type is naturally straight. I am satisfied with how much curler works. If mine broke I would definitely buy it again.
Megan W.
I have a really hard time curling my hair. This is a pretty decent curler but without extra products my hair does not stay. I think that the curler itself works pretty well and have no negatives.