Conair Double Ceramic 1" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

The unique double ceramic formula in this dual-voltage 1-inch curling iron delivers even heat, fast styling and 18-hour curl control. The styler features 30 temperature settings that reach a high of 375 degrees F and distributes heat evenly to prevent hot spots and damage to hair. With twice the ceramic coating of typical curling irons, this one does double duty for curls, creating beautiful bounce and long-lasting styles.

• 1-inch barrel for medium bouncy curls
  • High ceramic content for even heat, fast styling and long-lasting curls
  • 18-hour curl control, even in humidity
  • 375°F high heat
  • 30 high temperature settings for all types of hair
  • Reduces frizz and static for silky, smooth results
  • Uniform heat recovery
  • Recessed buttons prevent accidental shut-off
  • Ergonomic thumb rest for control
  • Auto-off
  • Dual voltage for worldwide travel
  • BONUS protective heat shield for safety and easy storage

Conair Double Ceramic 1
Conair Double Ceramic 1" Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon*
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love Conair ceramic curling irons, I have multiple sizes in them. Specifically this 1" size works great for those tighter, smaller curls. When I had longer hair, I used this one all the time because it gave my hair the best sized curls when I wanted a little more volume. I have never noticed my hair to be damaged after using these curling irons, and the curls always last such a long time!
roya a.
Los Angeles, CA
my go-to styling tool. im able to pull out the curls to make waves and create tighter curls with the same curling iron. my only vice is that there’s not much longevity. I have to buy a new curling iron every year but that’s the price you pay (literally) for the cheaper styling tools, I suppose.
Brittany L.
Tolleson, AZ
I love this curling iron so much that when my brother and my sis in law moved in with us she mistaked it for her own and had been using it i thought i had misplaced it until i seen it in her restroom. You better believe i snatched that thang right back we got into this big ol arguement over it but i refused to give it back because it was mine!! No wonder her curls had been so flawless she was using my shit! Anyway we didnt talk for a while and a month later I bought her one for christmas 😒
Christia P.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
The price is unreal. Such a good value for the price. It heats up very hot and does a great job of curling my hair. I have had several of this brand over the years and have been happy with every single one
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
This curling iron is pretty good. My only complaint is that sometimes the curl falls out. But I discovered that clipping the curls after curling them helps to make the curl last longer. Then at the end when I’m done, I unclip them. But the second day they look the best because it gives a way effect. The urn heats up quick and is really easy to use. I have very long hair and it works for me! :)
Amanda S.
Nashville, TN
There are a ton of expensive hair tools on the market but this iron is tried and true. The heat is instant and it will last you forever. It’s my go to and I would highly recommend it to anyone who’s in the market.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Conair double ceramic 1 inch curling iron is one of my favorite curling irons. I love, love this curling iron. I use the product almost everyday. My hair stays curled for hours. This product is the only one that keeps my hair curled. My curls trun not perfect. Not too big and not too small.
Kahlyn B.
Harrisonburg, VA
My favorite curling iron at such a cheap price! I curl my hair everyday and it usually takes 20-30 minutes. This is actually pretty fast for me! One of the reasons I can curl my hair so fast is that this iron heats up pretty hot super quick!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Even though my hair can't hold a curl worth anything, it's a great curling iron and I was super excited that it worked on my mom's hair so I didn't have to return it. According to her it didn't burn her hair, it was soft and bouncy.
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
Okay first of all, I ABSOLUTELY love this product. I've been using it a long time and I've tried many other similar products but this is my favorite. It works quickly and provides flawless results. Plus it was reasonably priced
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Does this iron have the option to change the degree of heat?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
Has anyone ever tried curling already curly natural hair?
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
Is this curler good ? In the past I used heat spray before using another iron and for some reason my curled ends end up looking hard/frazzled/burnt and the ends are literally crunchy and hard to touch. Can someone help me out?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
Has anyone ever tried curling already curly natural hair?
Damarys A.
Any good curling irons, besides this one? I have 2 of the conical ones from conair that I like but I am looking for a regular one to see if it works for my very fine hair that doesn't hold a single curl for more that 4 hours.