Conair Double Ceramic 1" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #69 in Curling Irons

The unique double ceramic formula in this dual-voltage 1-inch curling iron delivers even heat, fast styling and 18-hour curl control. The styler features 30 temperature settings that reach a high of 375 degrees F and distributes heat evenly to prevent hot spots and damage to hair. With twice the ceramic coating of typical curling irons, this one does double duty for curls, creating beautiful bounce and long-lasting styles.

• 1-inch barrel for medium bouncy curls
  • High ceramic content for even heat, fast styling and long-lasting curls
  • 18-hour curl control, even in humidity
  • 375°F high heat
  • 30 high temperature settings for all types of hair
  • Reduces frizz and static for silky, smooth results
  • Uniform heat recovery
  • Recessed buttons prevent accidental shut-off
  • Ergonomic thumb rest for control
  • Auto-off
  • Dual voltage for worldwide travel
  • BONUS protective heat shield for safety and easy storage

Conair Double Ceramic 1
Conair Double Ceramic 1" Curling Iron
roya a.
Los Angeles, CA
my go-to styling tool. im able to pull out the curls to make waves and create tighter curls with the same curling iron. my only vice is that there’s not much longevity. I have to buy a new curling iron every year but that’s the price you pay (literally) for the cheaper styling tools, I suppose.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Conair double ceramic 1 inch curling iron is one of my favorite curling irons. I love, love this curling iron. I use the product almost everyday. My hair stays curled for hours. This product is the only one that keeps my hair curled. My curls trun not perfect. Not too big and not too small.
Kahlyn B.
Harrisonburg , VA
My favorite curling iron at such a cheap price! I curl my hair everyday and it usually takes 20-30 minutes. This is actually pretty fast for me! One of the reasons I can curl my hair so fast is that this iron heats up pretty hot super quick!
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love my ceramic curling iron. I have thick hair and I find that it curls as if your in the salon. It beats quickly because of the ceramic. I’d never use anything else because of the great job it does. And it lasts.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
I’m pretty sure I have had this curling iron for over three years still does the job still works great I’m a big fan of Conair and the price is usually very reasonable. If I had a buy a new one I would stick with Conair
Stephanie J.
Glenpool , OK
This is my GO TO curling iron, I have it both in 1” and 1.25” because I love it so much. I have thick color treated hair and it gives me curls that last all day! It also doesn’t snag my hair while curling which is a huge plus!
Christia P.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
The price is unreal. Such a good value for the price. It heats up very hot and does a great job of curling my hair. I have had several of this brand over the years and have been happy with every single one
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
This curling iron is pretty good. My only complaint is that sometimes the curl falls out. But I discovered that clipping the curls after curling them helps to make the curl last longer. Then at the end when I’m done, I unclip them. But the second day they look the best because it gives a way effect. The urn heats up quick and is really easy to use. I have very long hair and it works for me! :)
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
I love this curling iron. My BIGGEST complaint is that the screws on the clip pull out my hair all the freaking time. Other than that (which is a pretty big pain in the butt) I love this curling iron.
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
There are a ton of expensive hair tools on the market but this iron is tried and true. The heat is instant and it will last you forever. It’s my go to and I would highly recommend it to anyone who’s in the market.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Does this iron have the option to change the degree of heat?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
Has anyone ever tried curling already curly natural hair?
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
Is this curler good ? In the past I used heat spray before using another iron and for some reason my curled ends end up looking hard/frazzled/burnt and the ends are literally crunchy and hard to touch. Can someone help me out?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
Has anyone ever tried curling already curly natural hair?
Damarys A.
Any good curling irons, besides this one? I have 2 of the conical ones from conair that I like but I am looking for a regular one to see if it works for my very fine hair that doesn't hold a single curl for more that 4 hours.