BY CONAIR #98 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Buy on Bed Bat...
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use this comb to get out any knots. It is also very helpful when my dog is shedding because it really grabs any loose hair.
Megan B.
Waterford, MI
We use this comb on our dog and she has some what long hair and it works wonders on knots!!! She loves getting brushed now!
catherine f.
I love this product is my favorite for the dogs i need this comb for my dog and her hair is very entangled please i need
Sheila P.
Bay City, MI
Great little comb. I have a long haired yorkie and this helps to keep the mats out of her hair and to use after baths.
Lucas S.
Awesome comb for medium sized dogs. I personally would recommend this to everyone.
Shae-Lynn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great little comb for my Malteses long coat! Strong metal bristles, yet gently helps brush her coat after baths or effectively getting out any knots or small matts. The rubber handle is cushy and comfortable for the user. A great buy that is built to last!