BY CONAIR

Run this Conair PRO Memory Gel Grip Medium-sized Dog Comb through your pet's fur in preparation for a trim. Equipped with 1" stainless-steel teeth, it is made of durable plastic and metal. It effectively removes the knots and snarls in your pet's coat... see more...

Jocelyn P.
Wichita Kansas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The brush is just okay I would rather use Top Paw Dog Comb for dogs. The handle was nice at first but looses its grip after a while and pops easily. Not worth the money to me
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I use this comb to get out any knots. It is also very helpful when my dog is shedding because it really grabs any loose hair.
Megan B.
Waterford, MI
We use this comb on our dog and she has some what long hair and it works wonders on knots!!! She loves getting brushed now!
catherine f.
I love this product is my favorite for the dogs i need this comb for my dog and her hair is very entangled please i need
Sheila P.
Bay City, MI
Great little comb. I have a long haired yorkie and this helps to keep the mats out of her hair and to use after baths.
Lucas S.
Awesome comb for medium sized dogs. I personally would recommend this to everyone.
Shae-Lynn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great little comb for my Malteses long coat! Strong metal bristles, yet gently helps brush her coat after baths or effectively getting out any knots or small matts. The rubber handle is cushy and comfortable for the user. A great buy that is built to last!