Conair Detangling Cushion Brush uploaded by christina k.Conair Detangling Cushion Brush uploaded by Clare S.
2 colors available

BY CONAIR #8 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Taking care of hair for over 40 years

The cushion brush is specifically designed to gently untangle wet or dry hair without uncomfortable pulling. Smooth ball-tipped nylon bristles let you comfortably style any hair length or texture. Create looks with lots of body and calm down overactive curls. Both brushes have grooved, nonslip handles for comfortable control. Full-size brush for home. Mid-size brush for purse or travel. Flexible cushion. All-purpose brushing.

• "Great price, and it is made very well." in 1 review
  • "I love the set little one for my bag and larger for home, works great on my weave styles and wigs." in 1 review
  • "The bristles don't fall out and they last a long time." in 1 review
  • "This brush works very well to de tangle my very long straight hair, with minimal breakage." in 1 review
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beach bag beauty essential. Got to have the brush and comb in the bag when taking a trip out in the summer. Be it driving around or just the wind, my hair and my children's hair ends up in tangles throughout the day. We've had 2 this brush and comb set for a couple of years now. One in my purse and one in my diaper bag. Whether you need to put your hair up quickly because of the heat, or brush the sand out of your little ones hair, these have always done the trick for us.
Clare S.
Clare S.
Deltona, FL
I just bought this brush and wow!!! My hair gets knotty really easy and with just a few strokes, the knots were gone and my hair felt smooth as smooth can be. And I love the fact there's an array of different colors to accommodate those who love obnoxious colors (like me!) if I remember, I'll try and edit this review after I've brushed my hair after a shower.
mary m.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I got this 3 days ago from today and i tried it when my hair was wet and it was amazing, it was gentle and i even didn't hear any of my hair snag off. I wouldn't use this all the time for my wet hair but i would use it when i want to brush my hair fast instead of with a comb. I love how soft my hair feels afterwards 10/10 love it!
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Merritt, MI
I love the 2 pack of brushes! I keep the larger one for use at home and I put the smaller one in my purse or beach bag for when I'm out and about. They work great for brushing out any tangles that may happen, whether through a normal day or through swimming at the beach.
Shanna I.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing brush! It works really great after showers and swimming. My hair type is thick and I had problems with other brushes, so I finally found one I love! It is very long lasting and none of the bristles fell out. I would absolutely but this brush again!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Wyckoff, NJ
This brush is great for keeping in my travel bag, especially during the summer months. it is light in weight and perfect to just throw in my bag and go. the brush is easy to take hair out of and does not leave a gross residue on the brush. i would buy this again!
randi e.
randi e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I color My hair blonde and the older I get the dryer my hair gets. It causes me to get really tangled hair when washing it. The wet brush works so great I'll never go back to a regular hair brush. It makes it much easier to untangle my hair and in way less time.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX
I love this!!! It actually works for my hair and that's that I'm growing it out and it doesn't pull too much hair and I have curly hair which gets tangled really bad. It's pretty affordable for the good job it does and I would definitely buy again!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best brush I ever bought! I have a million brushes to try and detangle and tame my hair. I recommend anyone with curly hair purchase one. I use it in the shower and after the shower to detangle and I also found that it's great for a blow out!
Anastasia B.
Anastasia B.
Sharpsville, IN
I have 2 of these brushes right now and love em. I have one in purse and one in the bathroom. It works great for long tangle hair. I don't have to brush hard like I do with other brands. Id highly recommend this to friends and family.
Morganne S.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know if this con air brush set is better than just buying 1? They are really cute just not sure if the set is worth it or not. Thanks!
Heather N.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love this product I have very sensitive scalp and I am able to brush my hair with no tangles what is everyone else's opinion?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this brush as good as the wet brush?
Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
Is it better to use it on dry or wet hair or both?
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Rotterdam, South-Holland
Does this hurts brushing dry hair?