BY CONAIR #49 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Taking care of hair for over 40 years

The cushion brush is specifically designed to gently untangle wet or dry hair without uncomfortable pulling. Smooth ball-tipped nylon bristles let you comfortably style any hair length or texture. Create looks with lots of body and calm down overactive curls. Both brushes have grooved, nonslip handles for comfortable control. Full-size brush for home. Mid-size brush for purse or travel. Flexible cushion. All-purpose brushing.

Conair Detangling Cushion Brush
  • "This brush works very well to de tangle my very long straight hair, with minimal breakage." in 1 review
  • "I love the set little one for my bag and larger for home, works great on my weave styles and wigs." in 1 review
  • "The bristles don't fall out and they last a long time." in 1 review
  • "Great price, and it is made very well." in 1 review
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Review for: Conair Detangling Cushion Brush more...
I am highly satisfied with this brush. I bought the one with the hook so i could use it in the shower. It detangles my hair so well with conditioner in my hair. It’s also good when my hair is dry. It’s great for my kids hair too! Crying has been reduced my 75%!!
Denise F.
Aurora , IL
The bristles are a bit soft but I guess that is normal with all detangling brushes. I didn't struggle as much with brushing my hair as I usually do with my regular brush. I wish the bristles were just a bit sturdier
Sarah Z.
Finally a brush that detangles my fine hair! This is the first "wet brush" I've tried. I know you're not supposed to brush your hair right after a shower when it's wet, but I have to because my hair tangles so badly. This brush does an amazing job detangling my wet hair without ripping it all out or damaging it, and it's pain-free! I love the affordable price of these brushes. I've gotten many people to try it and have bought multiple brushes to keep at my boyfriend's house, my bathroom, my overnight bag...love this brush!
Angie P.
Kansas City, MO
I have never let myself by a good hairbrush. I was in a rut of buying the 3.50 hairbrushes that while they worked they tore my hair apart. My hair is super thick so finding a hair brush that works is always on issue, not with this hairbrush! It GLIDES through my wet hair which is also curly when it's wet, and feels amazing on my scalp when it's dry! I highly recommend this brush. I won't buy anything other than this from here on out. Conair Detangling Cushion Brush
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I swore by the Wet Brush, but why spend $10 more than you have too? This Brush has lasted way longer than my Wet Brush did. I have very fine, thin, frizzy, and easily knotted hair and it's the only brush I can use. I swear by this Brush, it's the only one I will ever use! Each time I go to Walmart I usually try to buy one in case they quit making them 😂, but most of the time they're already sold out! 😭
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
I bought this Conair wet/dry brush especially for my daughters. They wake up every morning with super tangled hair on the back of their head. I could tell a difference between this and the old brush we were using. I would recommend this one ! Conair Detangling Cushion Brush
Amelia O.
Jacksonville, FL
My best friend got me this brush as a gift, I couldn't believe that it really detangled my curl hair. I always carry it in my bag. It's light weight and very soft, it has a good price and I will buy more for my other friends. Recommended 100% to any type of hairstyles.
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
We are a HUGE fan of this brush. My daughter sadly got my hair that easily tangles so brushing after the pool or bath was always a battle because of tangles. This is like magic. Plus we got one with a fun flower pattern that she just loves.
Carla S.
Steelville, MO
I'd like to say this works like it should, but it doesn't really detangle my hair easily. I have thick hair and have to brush through a good bunch of times before all the knots are out.
Brianna S.
Love a good detangling cushion brush, use this after every shower. Some of the brisels on this brush have fallen off but it is an affordable brush option and doesn't damage the hair.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know if this con air brush set is better than just buying 1? They are really cute just not sure if the set is worth it or not. Thanks!
Kelsey A.
Is this brush better on wet or dry hair?
Sandrine T.
Is it better to use it on dry or wet hair or both?
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love this product I have very sensitive scalp and I am able to brush my hair with no tangles what is everyone else's opinion?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Is this brush as good as the wet brush?