Conair Detangle & Style Antistatic Comb - 1 Count 'Colors May Vary' uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY CONAIR #72 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Conair's detangle and style anitstatic comb tames your flyaways and leaves hair look smooth. the product has antimicrobial protection to keep the comb and your hair clearner and fresher. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought this in Blue back in High School (close to five years ago) and it has held up incredibly. In some areas, the plastic has started to peel, but that does not affect combing my hair. I switched from a hair brush to this wide tooth comb, as one of the many attempts at figuring out my curly hair and have loved it!
Ainsley L.
Best detangle comb for a Volume curly look! It keeps your curls neat & natural! I got mine at Ulta. I definitely was satisfied because it was my first time I have used it. But I definitely recommend this comb for anyone that has or wants to keep curly hair neat & natural.
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
I have super curly hair so detangling my curls can be a challenge but this comb along with other hair products really make the process much easier. They're definitely affordable. You can sometimes find them at places like CVS, Target, or a local beauty supply store.  Conair Detangle & Style Antistatic Comb - 1 Count 'Colors May Vary'
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
Its a nice comb. Comes in differet colors so check your local store. There is nothing super special about this comb but conair is a reputable brand and their proucts tend to last for a while. I would but this product again if I needed it. It wasnt expensive at all.
Heather P.
I use this comb every day! I have naturally wavy hair that is always getting tangled and this comb gets them free without ripping out my hair. It is also very good at combing product through my hair. If you have curly hair you want this comb.
Camella B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have the Red one and it's the Best!!! After a good condition I use my detangler comb to go through my hair and it get the conditioner through my hair and when I dry my hair it's better to use than the dryer with the comb!
Tracy W.
Roanoke
I like this because I'm tender headed and they glide through your hair effortlessly. I think they are priced right and I love to put conditioner treatments on and use these to comb it through. I will buy them again.
Michiele B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Conair Detangle & Style Antistatic Comb is great! I've always had problems with other detangling combs because my hair would get entangled in the comb making it painful and even harder to comb through. Conair's comb glides through my wet hair like butter. If I didn't know better I would think that my hair was not wet or snarly at all. The comb is easy to hold and feels very comfortable in my hand. I love the fact that when I'm done it's hardly any hair in the comb for me to remove. I also noticed that my hair has no static when I'm done which has always occurred before when using other combs. I was ecstatic about that. It also comes in colors and is very inexpensive. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Kendall J.
I absolutely love this comb! I take it everywhere I go. I use it on a daily basis. It's great. I use it on wet and dry hair. Purchased it for Walmart of course! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Risha S.
Absolutely love this comb! I use it everyday with my conditioners!!! This simply detangles my dry coarse wavy hair! I would definitely recommend this product to have as part of your hair routine. It's in mine! And I would definitely repurchase it as well! In fact I have 2!
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I see that the reviewers say its a good comb, but how true is the "anti-static" part of the product description?
Melanie W.
Is this comb worth it for the antistatic? Is there a better comb than this for static? Is the comb plastic?