Conair Deluxe Chrome Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer

Cordless/Battery Operated. Use Wet/Dry Chrome Finish Easy To Use Uses 1 AA Battery Limited 2 Year Warranty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Deluxe Chrome Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer!
Sara J.
San Antonio, TX
I don’t use this very often but I do tend use it when trimming my noes hair. It doesn’t really hurt using this and it trims them fast.
Leisa M.
Belle
Love this use it almost daily. I use it on my lip and chin. It does a fantastic job. Very powerful for such a small item
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
Works so well. I use this product like once a month for those pesky little nose hairs. My father also uses one and he really likes it. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family members.
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
1,676 reviews
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Kristy B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
1,331 reviews
I got this for my dad for Christmas, he was so happy with it! It does a great job on trimming those small areas.
stephanie O.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this , has helped me with my nose hairs lol, and good to just toss it on ur purse when traveling , so far i like it

Looking for your answer?