BY CONAIR #15 in Electric Razors

Custom Cut®.
Conair®.
Safe and easy-to-use for the entire family.
Powerful magnetic motor.
Long lasting self-sharpening stainless steel blades.
Taper control with 45 total settings for custom cuts.
Step-by-step instructional book.
18 pc.
No-slip grip™.
Limited 2 year warranty.
Home haircutting kit. see more...

Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I bought this to use on my husbands hair and I have to say it was terrible. The quality was awful. It barely worked. I actually stopped using it before it ruined my husbands hair. I thought it was a great deal but the quality just wasn’t there
NixonLEAR43771 g.
Clermont, FL

De lejos, el mejor y más ligero de manejar que usar en mi cabello y cortarlo  al menos una vez a la semana lo uso en todas mis areas . Me encanta este producto.
Andrea R.
Miami , FL
I love this product because it's perfect for cutting my boyfriend's hair at home. I think is one o best haircut kits on the market, It's easy to use, and I am very pleased with this brand, It met my expectations. I definely recommend this product for mens and girls.
Karlie P.
Winter Haven, FL
My brother loves this product and honestly so do I. About a month ago I saw it in Walmart and decided to buy it for him. It works really well and is better than salon quality hair cutting kits. It works very well especially with his thick curly hair. Would definitely recommend.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I really love this haircutting kit. I cut my husband's hair from home most of the time and this is a great way to save money. I am definitely not a hair stylist, but this is easy to use and I'm able to maintain a pretty trendy haircut on my husband without much fuss. I would recommend for anyone looking to style hair at home.
Devon H.
Ladson, SC
This was purchased because my husband wanted to cut all his hair off. This works OK. A couple of times. It gave him difficulties with the thickness of his hair. And the only reason we had to buy another one was because the attachments are not universal. This is a big pet peeve of mine. I can understand not every brand having interchangeable sizing attachments. But i feel like if like if you already have multiple clipper's from the same company that the sizing attachments should be interchangeable.
Maicy G.
Layton, UT
Now I am no hair stylist but I am able to cut my husbands hair with this amazing kit! I love the different sizes that it comes with to make any hair cut achievable. The quality is amazing and I love how user friendly it is. It also saves us so much money not having to go to the salon! I highly recommend.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
Sooooo recommend this! Best gift i ever reveived. I no longer need to bring my son to a barber with this kit I have everything i need to trim his hair on my own. Affordable effective and very much used. Must have this! I recommend it by far best clippers!
Stephany T.
reseda, CA
my boyfriend always use it and says its just great it works really good. He bought his at target and halves them when he wants to achieve certain cuts that he wants. It is on the pricey side. He would for sure would recommend it to someone else. and purchase it again
Autumn A.
I use this on my boyfriend weekly. Not only does it provide an even cut, it's also has saved us tons of money. We have had ours for over a year & it still works like the day we bought it. Overall best purchase I have made in awhile.