BY CONAIR

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Conair Cushioned Grip Hair Brushes Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Love my hairbrush! It is the only brush I'm able to use on my hair without pulling! I'm a little tender headed so it's hard to find a brush that doesn't snag my hair but this one is perfect! Also the grip is very comfortable as well
Amber K.
Centerville, OH
Good value for a hairbrush, I like the colors and prints they come in! Works pretty well in my thick long curly hair! Pretty standard and widely available.
Emily P.
Winter Haven
This is by far an amazing brush! It’s the only brush I’ll use because it’s the only one that’ll get through my hair lol!
Becca🥀 L.
I actually like this brush. I usually don't use wide ones like this. But does deranged very well. It's also inexpensive
Crystal C.
These are pretty good. Unfortunately they eventually broke with my hair texture but I just went out and got another since they worked well. I have 3c/4a hair type. Go out and get it, I'd say. I was satisfied even thought it eventually broke.