Conair Curls 'n Curls 5/8" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

Get beautiful shiny curls with our classic curling iron. An anodized aluminum barrel, pearlized handle, automatic curl release and cool tip make this curling iron the perfect choice for creating beautiful, long-lasting curls. With its ergonomic handle for fast, effortless styling, it is the hands-down simplest solution for styling hair.

• I've been searching for a new curling iron. How is the he...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that does not hold curl very well. It us...5 Answers
Conair Curls 'n Curls 5/8" Curling Iron
Lana O.
I have naturally curly hair that especially on high humidity days tends to kink into tiny little curls and so i use this brand of curling iron to help tame my curls and make them a bit bigger and more manageable..conair curling irons do not seem to burn your hair like others i have tried and therefore arent as harsh to use everyday
Jasmin R.
This curling iron is cute. The color goes well with my serene blue colored washroom. It was my first time using this 5/8 inch iron but it works very well and I can use it every day without a problem. Recommending this for straight to wavy hair. Leaves these giant beachy waves.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Black Silver more...
I have very long and stubbornly straight hair, I have tried so many different products in order to get curls that stay, all failed but this curler. It's quite easy to use, I'd recommend anyone go online to read some reviews from consumers and tips, also YouTube videos. I have to admit it, since this curler is not cheap, I have done research, including watching YouTube videos for almost 6 months before finally purchased it. I absolutely love it! For those who have complaints or who are considering buying it, here are some tips from me: There are 3 ways to adjust the tightness of the curls: temperature-high & low, curling time, and the amount of hair you put in the curler. For me, the easiest way is to adjust the amount of hair to put in the curler, so I don't have to push any button to change time and heat settings. If you have layered hair, you will need to do some setting changes in order to get uniformed curls. If you don't, shorter length hair will come out curler than longer length hair. To curl long strand of hair, such as 18" or longer, do not start from too close to the scalp. I don't think this curler is too easy to use if you want curls start from roots. Start half way will give you the best result. I believe the heat is quite high and that's one of the reasons for the curls to stay longer. Which in my case, they last for days, although they do fall out a bit as each day pasts. I would not recommend use it everyday for the sake of the healthy hair. I have never had hair tangled in, but I do carefully place each strand of hair in the barrel. If you do it right, you hair will not tangle. Overall, it's a nice product that curls my hair beautifully. I'd recommend it
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I've used better curling iron in my hair. I have thick hair, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not when it comes to this curling iron, but it didn't work on my hair. The curls didn't last very long, and it didn't really give my hair a natural pretty curl. I bought it because of it's low price at my local family Dollar, but if I we're looking for a good curling iron I'd choose a different one & pay the bigger price.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Conure hitting tools are great and they last a very long time. The only problem with this one is that it's not made with ceramic so it tends to burn the hair a little more than a ceramic tool. Other than that this one does great wonders and it leaves my hair curled for a whole day it heats up really fast and I never have mail functions with these.
Melissa A.
Leonia, NJ
This gives you the perfect curls, I love tight curls. I have straight, wavy hair and it works wonders. It wasn't too expensive I mean if you want perfect curls you have to give up a few bucks haha!! I bought this product online at Walmart. It's been good to me since I have recommended this product to family and friends already!
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I don't curl my hair often but when I do this is the brand i own. Takes a minute or two to heat up but once It does it gets the job done for an affordable price. I think it would be nice if It heated up a little faster.
Amy B.
I prefer using the curling wands now, but this is decent to make small ringlet curls. This brand is good for the price, and isn't too expensive which makes it good to start with
Halley L.
I am a newbie to curled hair but I got the hang of it after watching some videos and practicing a few times. It's simple to use when you learn, and it's fast to use. It has a lot of heat settings which is nice, and I personally like that it has a clamp. I think that it is simple, affordable, and super nice. 1" barrel is the perfect size for my medium length hair.
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love this thing. It heats up quickly, holds the ends of my hair well, and gets the job done fast. A big problem that I have with curling irons is that eventually--after the chord getting wrapped improperly when I'm in a rush or getting abused in my luggage--the connection to the power chord gets messed up and I either have to duct-tape it in place or get a new iron. I have two Conair curling irons, and they have both lasted me forever.
Daniella P.
I have thin hair that does not hold curl very well. It usually ends up relaxing into a nice wave, but if I were to spend my money on this product, would it last a longer than other brands? If anyone with thin hair has experience, it would be great to know!
Amanda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I've been searching for a new curling iron. How is the heat on this one? And does it hold hair right in the clamp so it doesn't slip out?

Walmart