Conair Curls 'n Curls 5/8" Curling Iron

BY CONAIR #98 in Curling Irons

Get beautiful shiny curls with our classic curling iron. An anodized aluminum barrel, pearlized handle, automatic curl release and cool tip make this curling iron the perfect choice for creating beautiful, long-lasting curls. With its ergonomic handle for fast, effortless styling, it is the hands-down simplest solution for styling hair.

• I've been searching for a new curling iron. How is the heat on th...1 Answers
  • I have thin hair that does not hold curl very well. It usually en...5 Answers
Conair Curls 'n Curls 5/8" Curling Iron
Halley L.
I am a newbie to curled hair but I got the hang of it after watching some videos and practicing a few times. It's simple to use when you learn, and it's fast to use. It has a lot of heat settings which is nice, and I personally like that it has a clamp. I think that it is simple, affordable, and super nice. 1" barrel is the perfect size for my medium length hair.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Curls stay in my hair for awhile but my hair is curly so it holds curls well. Not expensive. Heats up nicely. Just wish it didn't fry my hair like it did
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
Conure hitting tools are great and they last a very long time. The only problem with this one is that it's not made with ceramic so it tends to burn the hair a little more than a ceramic tool. Other than that this one does great wonders and it leaves my hair curled for a whole day it heats up really fast and I never have mail functions with these.
Jay R.
This curling iron is cute. The color goes well with my serene blue colored washroom. It was my first time using this 5/8 inch iron but it works very well and I can use it every day without a problem. Recommending this for straight to wavy hair. Leaves these giant beachy waves.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I've used better curling iron in my hair. I have thick hair, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not when it comes to this curling iron, but it didn't work on my hair. The curls didn't last very long, and it didn't really give my hair a natural pretty curl. I bought it because of it's low price at my local family Dollar, but if I we're looking for a good curling iron I'd choose a different one & pay the bigger price.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I don't curl my hair often but when I do I like to use the conair iron. It is affordable and gets the job done. I curl my hair a few times a month and I would recommend this iron to others for use. It does not seem to dry my hair out like some others.
Melissa A.
Leonia, NJ
This gives you the perfect curls, I love tight curls. I have straight, wavy hair and it works wonders. It wasn't too expensive I mean if you want perfect curls you have to give up a few bucks haha!! I bought this product online at Walmart. It's been good to me since I have recommended this product to family and friends already!
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I don't curl my hair often but when I do this is the brand i own. Takes a minute or two to heat up but once It does it gets the job done for an affordable price. I think it would be nice if It heated up a little faster.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
A good curling iron, for an affordable price. Heats up pretty quickly but doesn't have a temperature setting. My hair gets tangled in the clamp a little bit, and the curls are a little tight, but overall a solid purchase.
Amy B.
I prefer using the curling wands now, but this is decent to make small ringlet curls. This brand is good for the price, and isn't too expensive which makes it good to start with
Daniella P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin hair that does not hold curl very well. It usually ends up relaxing into a nice wave, but if I were to spend my money on this product, would it last a longer than other brands? If anyone with thin hair has experience, it would be great to know!
Amanda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I've been searching for a new curling iron. How is the heat on this one? And does it hold hair right in the clamp so it doesn't slip out?