BY CONAIR

Automatic Curl Release. 1" Full size anodized aluminum barrel. Pearlized handle. Cool tip. Ready dot. Swivel cord. UL listed.

Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel S.
Great curling iron for fast spiral curls. I have fine straight hair so this instantly adds some wave to my hair. I usually need to add hairspray right away to keep the curls in otherwise they come out quickly due to my hair since it is fine. I believe this is available at drugstores, mass stores and Ulta/Sephora.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
I have used this brand of curling iron for so long. I want to upgrade and try some other brands. I have thicker and longer hair now. So this one doesn't really do a good job anymore.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Joanne S.
Works well for what it is, but I'd prefer a larger barrel. With that, it worked well when it did work. I'm not sure what happened but for some reason it heats up like it's supposed to at times but other times I notice that it doesn't heat up as hot as it should. Also, my hair sometimes gets caught in the clip and breaks. I'm not sure that I'd recommend it but if you're into the old school style of curling irons, it's worth a try. It's reasonably priced but I'm not confident that it'll last for a long time.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
Ok, to be completely fair, my low rating isn't because this isn't a great product, it just wasn't great for MY hair. I have fine (but lots of), color treated hair, and this little guy just couldn't cut it. So I gave it to a friend who also has fine hair (just not as much or colored), and it came out BEAUTIFUL on her. She loved it! So this may be a better Iron to start out with if you have closer to virgin hair.
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
I don't curl my hair everyday but when I do i want curls all day not just a couple hours. This iron will curl but if you do not use a lot of hair spray or things of that nature the curls will fall flat almost immediately. Please if you buy curling irons spend the extra cash on a brand like chi you will benefit much more from it.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Consist never fails to amaze me . I love this curl iron for whenever I want my hair to have a tussled look. Easy to use , heats up fast , nice grip handle. Doesn’t damage my hair that I’m aware of perfect as is !
Darian J.
Belton, MO
This curling iron works pretty well! Great for budgets and gets the job done! I’m still on the hunt for the best curler on the market but haven’t it found it yet! I️ do think that this curler is great for anyone and everyone wanting to curl hair!
Jenny P.
Portsmouth, OH
Worked okay. I have super thick hair and I mainly curbed my 3rd and 4th (very top) section of hair. It didn't really do much for the lower parts of my hair. If you have thinner hair I think this would be perfect for you.
Christina N.
I normally use a straightener to curl my hair, but I really want to start using a curling iron to get more bouncy waves... would you guys recommend this product, or should I go with a curling wand?
Lays B.
Quero deve ser muito bom o meu está bom mais quero mais um mesmo