BY CONAIR

Tight curls Easy to use Multiple sizes see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Adriana G.
Miami , FL
I think Conair it's amazing, but these are kinda complicated to use in long hair, and the results do not reach expectations, that's why i dont recommend this product to people who have a pretty long hair. Maybe in short hair it is easier to use.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Really not a huge fan of these, With thick hair, there are no enough of them in the package, let a lone enough of one size to sufficatlly roll my hair. They also got tangled up quite easyly in my hair. I honestlly cant say I would buy these again. I hope if you purchass them you have a better experance than I did
elisha g.
Powell, TN
Ok the picture looks nice on the package but it doesn't turn out like that. They hurt to take out even if you don't get them stuck in there and then if you do then crap! Use only on short hairy should be on the label.
yulibeth u.
I love these curlers and more because they allow me to have a different look every day, often want straight hair I'll leave when I want waves just me I place at night and sleep with them and the next day leaves my hair with a very sharp waves
Tracy M.
Chesterville , ON
Nice variety of sizes but not enough of any one size to get same overall look. Can pull hair when taking out. Took to long for my daughters liking. Daughter did not like the look of the curl in the end but being able to move around while hair dried was a bonus for her.
Kazmir P.
Richmond, Bc
I borrowed them from my mom and it works quite well but taking them off can be quite painful especially near the end. I'm not sure if they come in bigger sizes because I like big wavy hairs more than small curls.
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
Are these hard to use on thick hair?