Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareConair
Cuisinart - GreenGourmet Tri-Ply 10-Piece Cookware Set - Stainless-Steel

Conair Cuisinart - GreenGourmet Tri-Ply 10-Piece Cookware Set - Stainless-Steel

Cuisinart's Kitchen Scales offer versatile weighing options where you can weigh directly on the platform or use an additional bowl or cover for sanitary, safe food handling. The stainless steel covers are dishwasher safe as well as the removable dishwasher safe weighing platforms. They offer accurate readings on the large, easy to read LCD screens in either Imperial and Metric mode. The touchpad buttons are easy to clean and features a Tare function that allows you to weigh multiple ingredients without starting from scratch. The sleek styling of our Kitchen Scales are ideal for displaying on the countertop or storing in cabinets or shelves.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Cuisinart - GreenGourmet Tri-Ply 10-Piece Cookware Set - Stainless-Steel!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla T.
Falkville, AL
I love to cook in style with preparing our diner parties. I have enjoyed these pans but until you learn the heat they will stick. They are as expensive as the pot set that is first choice but a great pick for a new couple.

Looking for your answer?