BY CONAIR

Lightweight Design Only Weighs 1 Lb. Folding Handle For Easy Travel Dual Voltage Power Hi/Low/Off Settings 5' Long Power Cord The Conair&Reg; Travel Smart 1200 Watt Silver Folding Hair Dryer Is The Solution To Your Hair Styling Issues When Traveling.&Nbsp; Its Lightweight Design And Folding Handle Makes It Compact Enough For Travel And It Features Dual Voltage Power So You Can Take It Just About Anywhere.&Nbsp; Complete With 2 Heat Settings And A 5' Cord, You Can Bring The Salon To Your Hotel Or Wherever You Travel To. Please Note: &Nbsp; This Items Has Been Built Ti U.S. Electronics Specifications An May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used Tin Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gwen T.
Gwen T.
N Hollywood, CA
This is the best hair dryer I have owned so far. After using the Conair dryer, my hair was soft and shiny with body but still light and fluffy. Your hair will love you and behave anyway you need. I recommend this dryer and you will not be disappointed.
catherine f.
catherine f.
I love this product is very good for my hair and is easy for my use personal and i like it i recommend really this product is better
Laura M.
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Conair makes wonderful hair tools! I really love my hair dryer, I've Aldo had straightens in the past that have been good